Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarfend 13:56 - Jun 30 with 741 viewsthrillseeker

Good to see the Seaweed in more turmoil with Sol Campbell and his backroom team leaving.

In all seriousness I actually feel sorry for the Seaweed fans having Ron Martin as chairman after listening to stories my Seaweed colleagues tell me.

Yes I do criticise Robbie Cowling sometimes but I much prefer to have someone like him as chairman/ owner than Ron Martin
Sarfend on 15:22 - Jun 30 with 724 viewsgerry_us

Thrillo; have you read Robbie's latest missive on the U's site.
Gives a tremendous insight into his commitment to the club?
Sarfend on 15:31 - Jun 30 with 720 viewsburnsieespana

See Sol has said "I am keen not to be a financial burden to the club" so wonder what in reality that means.
Sarfend on 15:34 - Jun 30 with 716 viewsFruitbat

Sarfend on 15:31 - Jun 30 by burnsieespana

See Sol has said "I am keen not to be a financial burden to the club" so wonder what in reality that means.

I suspect it means he's fed up with managing clubs where he doesn't get paid on time.
Sarfend on 17:23 - Jul 1 with 652 viewsburnsieespana

After the news today on Wigan do wonder if Sarfend might end in administration as think I am correct Ron still owes tax and a transfer embargo is in place.
Not good times.
Sarfend on 19:14 - Jul 1 with 635 viewspwrightsknees

There's no point in having local rivals if we can't play them - even in "friendlies" - if they don't exist, so I hope that Southend, Ipswich, et al survive, even if I don't like them. I want the chance to beat them.

As I gave up my season ticket a few seasons ago on health grounds, I leave it to you chaps to judge Robbie's plans.

But, even if we have to languish in mid-table, League 2, for a couple of seasons, at least we stand a chance of still having our favourite football club. Rather that than Wigan's precarious situation.

Please all take care, stay safe, and Up the U's.
Sarfend on 19:15 - Jul 1 with 635 viewsLeadbelly

Sarfend on 17:23 - Jul 1 by burnsieespana

After the news today on Wigan do wonder if Sarfend might end in administration as think I am correct Ron still owes tax and a transfer embargo is in place.
Not good times.

They have been a basket case for quite some time so entirely possible. Whilst I dislike them as a matter of principle I do hope, however, they survive.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Sarfend on 17:40 - Jul 2 with 605 viewsthrillseeker

Gerry - I have read statement and was very happy with its content
Sarfend on 11:40 - Jul 3 with 564 viewsburnsieespana

See Martin has said in no hurry to get a new Manager until he knows when season is going to start!
Sarfend really can't have many senior players under contract so would hate being a supporter of them at the moment!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024