Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up 22:35 - Jul 27 with 1013 viewsmfb_cufc

The longest ever Happy League season finally finished yesterday, but we still have the Champions League to come in August. So those members still involved in that competition, look out for that. The record breaking season for noah4x4 in winning the Premier title got even better yesterday when he won the Charity Shield. He also got to the semi-final of the Happy Cup, and is still in the Champions League quarter-final stage. An excellent season for him. After 14 years since his last honour, it was good to see durham_exile win the Happy Cup. There will be two new faces in the Premier next season with Blue4U2 and basher2010 after their automatic promotion. They will be joined by Daniel who won the play-off final yesterday. That was great for him after the traumatic time he has had lately.

As for the results from the seasons 300 games. There was 126 games that ended in a home win, 97 away wins and the other 77 were draws. For the fifth time in the six years of my administration the 1-1 came out as the top result. But as in all previous seasons backing that result in all games would have you finishing nearer bottom than top of the league. In fact this result has become a less popular prediction over the seasons, and there are a number of members who never predict a game to end in a draw now. The 1-0 is now the popular prediction. That is understandable, as it has been clear best for a home win over the last six seasons, but it was the 2-1 that came out best for a home win this season. The 0-1 was the outstanding result for an away win, and was well ahead of any other away result. In the six season results below it is not surprising to see what results come out best, except for the 0-2, that continues to disappoint season after season. In fact the 0-0 and the 2-2 come out a lot better.

Finally thank you all for your kind comments, and in return I would like to thank you all for taking part again. Next season is due to start on 12th September, and when the new fixture list comes out I will be revealing details for next seasons Happy League. Until then try and enjoy what is left of the summer, and most of all stay safe.

mfb

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 23:58 - Jul 27 with 1007 viewsdurham_exile

As always Mick, a simply professional league run with brilliant efficiency.

Looking forward to next season.

Congratulations to all the league winners.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 00:10 - Jul 28 with 1005 viewsTheHappyGooner

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 23:58 - Jul 27 by durham_exile

As always Mick, a simply professional league run with brilliant efficiency.

Looking forward to next season.

Congratulations to all the league winners.

Up the U's

One word

Brilliant 👍

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 07:36 - Jul 28 with 996 viewsnoah4x4

To win the greatest prediction league on the planet is a highlight of my life. To win it twice and in consecutive seasons is a privilege nobody on the planet has enjoyed.

Thanks Mick for your super professional performance in enabling this to happen. Thanks to everybody else for allowing me to win. Thanks to my Mum for giving me this opportunity. (remainder of speech is reserved for expected live appearance once crowds are readmitted and open topped bus can be mask free).
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 08:46 - Jul 28 with 990 viewsGOSBTS

Fantastic stuff mfb and a massive thank you for this season. It has fast become part of the Saturday football routine for me and has brought a lot of added pleasure and excitement this season.

Congrats again Daniel for your promotion! I'm hoping a couple of key signings (perhaps the 2-1 home win or 0-1 away win) will see me challenge for automatic promotion next season. Can't wait!
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 15:21 - Jul 28 with 973 viewsburnsieespana

Thank you Mick for another outstandingly run prediction league which is always fun to participate in even if you have a crap season.
Congratulations to all the winners.
I am looking for a new Manager to get me back to 3/4 years ago performances!
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 15:23 - Jul 28 with 971 viewsgerry_us

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 15:21 - Jul 28 by burnsieespana

Thank you Mick for another outstandingly run prediction league which is always fun to participate in even if you have a crap season.
Congratulations to all the winners.
I am looking for a new Manager to get me back to 3/4 years ago performances!

McGreal is still free!
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 15:30 - Jul 28 with 969 viewsdurham_exile

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 15:23 - Jul 28 by gerry_us

McGreal is still free!

He's not free but he doesn't cost much!

Durham_exile

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 11:28 - Jul 30 with 924 viewsDaniel

Thanks for another successful year Mick
Login to get fewer ads

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 12:48 - Jul 31 with 903 viewsnoah4x4

The 2019-20 Happy League Premier Division Colchester United Clock has been received and I wish to express my grateful thanks to all concerned.
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 15:20 - Jul 31 with 899 viewsTheHappyGooner

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 12:48 - Jul 31 by noah4x4

The 2019-20 Happy League Premier Division Colchester United Clock has been received and I wish to express my grateful thanks to all concerned.

You must have one in every room now ..

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 17:54 - Aug 1 with 877 viewsoxfcolu

Mick I am new to this and generally rubbish with my predictions but it is a brilliant way to finish off a Saturday. Thank you.
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 07:21 - Aug 2 with 867 viewsnoah4x4

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 15:20 - Jul 31 by TheHappyGooner

You must have one in every room now ..

I have three in my trophy cupboard. This the largest by far as it's long playing size.

This one is made from a piece of record vinyl labelled Telstar Records "Massive Hits" (1990-91). A genuine disc that retails on the discogs vinyl exchange website for £0.89 plus p & p. So, evidently a classic, albeit from an era, tracks and artists that completely passed me by. It is described as electronic hip hop house (Ffs).

But am proud to own it. But f I win again for a third consecutive season I will expect at least a dustbin lid size trophy.
Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 10:12 - Aug 2 with 860 viewsMoor_Pinot

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 11:28 - Jul 30 by Daniel

Thanks for another successful year Mick

Very grateful to you as ever Mick. I reckon it must takes hours to do and I appreciate it enormously. The world needs a bit of harmless kindly fun and that's what you provide. Thank you.

Moor Pinot

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 18:21 - Aug 2 with 852 viewsthrillseeker

Happy League 2019/20 Season Round-up on 10:12 - Aug 2 by Moor_Pinot

Very grateful to you as ever Mick. I reckon it must takes hours to do and I appreciate it enormously. The world needs a bit of harmless kindly fun and that's what you provide. Thank you.

Another brilliant Prediction League

Mick - thanks for doing such a great job

Noah - well played
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024