Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE PRESIDENTS BARSIDE PETE MEMORIAL CUP - Happy League - addition - do apply. 00:23 - Jul 31 with 2248 viewsTheHappyGooner

As we have battled through Covid I am
Introducing a new competition more akin to the old Happy cup as a one off knock out for next season. This will not go towards any historic points in the Happy League - but will be logged for posterity. It is a simple gesture of thanks to all participators over the years. This is a ONE off memorial cup/competition ..

This is in memory of our departed Yankee brother Peter who I had met on several occasions and found him to be a most generous man.

The prize is £50 and will buy 2 tickets for a Colchester United match in 2021 a choice of 3 matches or £25 cash.

I will not be entering myself (unless rule 743 needs to be activated) but my partner Gooner will enter as himself. (Who also knew Pete).

Do indicate your interest and entry - thank you

* rule 743 shortage of player ..

Cheers

Mr Happy - your president.

RIP Peter mate. You were unique. You were like Marmite. I like Marmite.

[Post edited 28 Aug 2020 0:53]

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

THE PRESIDENTS BARSIDE PETE MEMORIAL CUP - Happy League - addition - do apply. on 23:13 - Aug 26 with 453 viewsghughes11

THE PRESIDENTS BARSIDE PETE MEMORIAL CUP - Happy League - addition - do apply. on 05:21 - Aug 25 by TheHappyGooner

One spot left

Gerry you need to confirm

Last call

If Gerry or someone else for that matter comes back to late. I'm happy to sacrifice my spot for the greater good :-)

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

THE PRESIDENTS BARSIDE PETE MEMORIAL CUP - Happy League - addition - do apply. on 03:23 - Aug 27 with 435 viewsTheHappyGooner

THE PRESIDENTS BARSIDE PETE MEMORIAL CUP - Happy League - addition - do apply. on 11:56 - Aug 1 by gerry_us

Two hours waiting at Donny station for Barside. Nearly missed ko!
Thanks guys.

Ok Gerry I hope you have forgiven and forgotten

This is my last call out to you to confirm

THE PRESIDENTS BARSIDE PETE MEMORIAL CUP - Happy League - addition - do apply. on 22:28 - Aug 27 with 410 viewsTheHappyGooner

Just to confirm if we don’t get the extra player by Saturday

To make 16 I will have to activate rule 743

Which means that I myself will be entering lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024