Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complicated way of watching games for the 2020/21 season 18:34 - Aug 11 with 967 viewsmfb_cufc

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/august/match-permits/

mfb

Complicated way of watching games for the 2020/21 season on 09:01 - Aug 13 with 915 viewsbwildered

How will the no allocated seaing get managed, if you enter a row how do you know where one bubble starts or finishes or social distancing within the block get managed ?
Would be better for some blocks to have certain bubble numbers already allocated in certain rows.
Not sure how some ( me) can print out match ticket without printing facilities, perhap club can forward access match credit to old season ticket is easier .
Bubbles, possibly eight people,to arrive together- good luck with that .
Will temperatures be taken on entry at ground ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Complicated way of watching games for the 2020/21 season on 15:36 - Aug 14 with 866 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I thought I was reasonably smart until I read that! It's just so complicated. Fair play to anyone who's made sense of it.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Complicated way of watching games for the 2020/21 season on 18:57 - Aug 14 with 822 viewsWitham

I understand but have a query. I have been shielding and probably not attend at all this season but want to watch on I-follow.
As a season ticket holder I could apply for match tickets but have a low allocated number - which means I would get a ticket even if I won't use it and thus deprive others from attending. But as I will have a ticket I won't get the access to I-follow.
Do I wait until really late to buy my match tickets so I never get a seat? Or can I just buy I-follow for the whole season? Have no problem paying for season ticket I won't use but need to be sure I get I-follow.
Having re-written guidance for weddings in a small venue three times in as many days I have sympathy with Robbie and am glad he's published it early so we can raise these issues. UTU's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024