Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F A Trophy Final 1992 16:34 - Sep 6 with 1020 viewspwrightsknees

A forlorn hope but.....

The U's first Wembley appearance and we beat Whitton Albion 3-1. I drove down from Glasgow with my son where we were living, and back after the match.

From somewhere (I can't remember where), I acquired a video tape of the match and the events leading up to it, and the Town Hall celebration after. It had been put together by a local journalist.

At last our video tape player has given up the ghost, so I can't play the tape. I have been trying to find a DVD, I've tried the U's shop, ebay etc. , but no luck.

As a last resort, I can get the tape converted to DVD, but before I do, does anyone have any ideas where I might track down a DVD?

Thanks and Up the U's
F A Trophy Final 1992 on 18:20 - Sep 6 with 1002 viewswessex_exile

Apart from getting the tape converted to DVD, the only other thing I can suggest is to ask on the OMB. I don't remember a DVD ever being released, but someone on there might have already converted their own video tape? If you aren't registered on the OMB, I'll gladly ask the question on your behalf.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

F A Trophy Final 1992 on 22:29 - Sep 6 with 973 viewspwrightsknees

Good Evening Wessex.

I'm not a member of the OMB, and so many thanks for your kind offer to progress matters for me.

However, Mrs. PWK has uncovered a couple of home-made tapes (No! Not that sort), which we will need to get converted to DVD, so we've decided to include the U's tape in the package.

Super thanks and Up the U's.
F A Trophy Final 1992 on 22:59 - Sep 6 with 967 viewswessex_exile

F A Trophy Final 1992 on 22:29 - Sep 6 by pwrightsknees

Good Evening Wessex.

I'm not a member of the OMB, and so many thanks for your kind offer to progress matters for me.

However, Mrs. PWK has uncovered a couple of home-made tapes (No! Not that sort), which we will need to get converted to DVD, so we've decided to include the U's tape in the package.

Super thanks and Up the U's.

No problem at all chap - DVD is a lot more stable and transferable than VHS, so definitely a good call! Good luck with it.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024