Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Chimes could ring true for another Striker for the U's 22:10 - Sep 10 with 438 viewsdurham_exile

Reeco Hackett-Fairchild could be loaned out from Pompey for the season and Colchester and Hull City are both interested in signing him.

The 22 year old striker has made just one appearance for the South Coast outfit since a transfer from Bromley in early 2020.

Well I for one would be delighted with another striker to score those elusive Colchester goals and surely the Londoner would prefer the North Essex air to the North Sea frets of Hull.

Let us hope for the best.

I wondered why we went easy on them the other evening!!!!

Up the U's
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 22:11]

Durham_exile

Pompey Chimes could ring true for another Striker for the U's on 06:18 - Sep 11 with 395 viewsnoah4x4

"Went easy on them"?

I thought we were shocking in their half. No goal threat whatsoever. Portsmouth showed us the value of more quickly getting the ball forward instead of twenty pointless passes that allow oppositions time to get reorganised at the back.

Tomorrow is a litmus test. Lose, and a losing mindset will be firmly established after our worst pre-season ever. Humes Out!
Pompey Chimes could ring true for another Striker for the U's on 09:00 - Sep 11 with 383 viewsdurham_exile

Pompey Chimes could ring true for another Striker for the U's on 06:18 - Sep 11 by noah4x4

"Went easy on them"?

I thought we were shocking in their half. No goal threat whatsoever. Portsmouth showed us the value of more quickly getting the ball forward instead of twenty pointless passes that allow oppositions time to get reorganised at the back.

Tomorrow is a litmus test. Lose, and a losing mindset will be firmly established after our worst pre-season ever. Humes Out!

Noah my comment was firmly tongue in cheek suggesting that we were favourites to sign their unplayed striker on loan.

This season starts tomorrow and Bradford will be a great test for the new look U's.

Steve Ball must be brave in selection and tactics.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024