Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton and Hove Albion 20:23 - Sep 14 with 444 viewsdurham_exile

GOSBTS I see that Brighton are joining the club's who are beginning to dispense with the blue and white stripes on their home shirts.

Enjoy the game tonight.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Brighton and Hove Albion on 22:19 - Sep 14 with 416 viewsGOSBTS

Indeed Durham, we're going throwback this year to our best era of the early 80s when we played in blue. Our pale yellow away kit also is a throwback to the 83 season!

I personally love it and have been waiting years for us to revert back to the blue. I parted ways with almost £90 to get myself and my expectant baby the kit.

Despite the result I was pleasantly surprised by our performance tonight, and shocked that Chelsea weren't rampant with the signings they've made!
Brighton and Hove Albion on 22:49 - Sep 14 with 410 viewsdurham_exile

Brighton and Hove Albion on 22:19 - Sep 14 by GOSBTS

Indeed Durham, we're going throwback this year to our best era of the early 80s when we played in blue. Our pale yellow away kit also is a throwback to the 83 season!

I personally love it and have been waiting years for us to revert back to the blue. I parted ways with almost £90 to get myself and my expectant baby the kit.

Despite the result I was pleasantly surprised by our performance tonight, and shocked that Chelsea weren't rampant with the signings they've made!

I hope that detractors of the new U's Blue kit will note what Brighton are doing.

Yes I agree although the scoreline was 3-1 I reckon Brighton were unlucky and Chelsea were flattered by the margin.

Early days but their new signings didn't set the world alight.

Baby kit sounds really good -, do they do a Membership pack of goodies like some other premier league clubs.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Brighton and Hove Albion on 11:51 - Sep 15 with 380 viewsbwildered

What's the latest on the Millers (Todd) Tale .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Brighton and Hove Albion on 21:34 - Sep 15 with 329 viewsGOSBTS

Yep, alongside the season ticket schemes the club run a membership scheme called MyAlbion+. It's about £40 a year but you get a gift pack, free stadium tour voucher, priority access to tickets etc. They do a junior version of this and on a child's 7th birthday they get a free shirt. I may wait a few years until my child is older Godwilling, just so they'll appreciate the goodies a bit more! I most likely will also get them involved with junior things the U's do too as they will end up going to plenty more U's games I imagine than Brighton ones due to Colchester being our local club!

Bwildered, re: Todd Miller, haven't heard too much of his progress within the club as of yet. Stats say he made 14 youth appearances last year and had 2 assists. If he does make the grade I'd imagine he'd be loaned out to a League Two club at some point and steadily rise up if he progresses. That's what happened with many others, most notably Ben White (who moved up the gears on loan at Newport > Posh > Leeds in three seasons).
Brighton and Hove Albion on 22:30 - Sep 15 with 319 viewsdurham_exile

Brighton and Hove Albion on 21:34 - Sep 15 by GOSBTS

Yep, alongside the season ticket schemes the club run a membership scheme called MyAlbion+. It's about £40 a year but you get a gift pack, free stadium tour voucher, priority access to tickets etc. They do a junior version of this and on a child's 7th birthday they get a free shirt. I may wait a few years until my child is older Godwilling, just so they'll appreciate the goodies a bit more! I most likely will also get them involved with junior things the U's do too as they will end up going to plenty more U's games I imagine than Brighton ones due to Colchester being our local club!

Bwildered, re: Todd Miller, haven't heard too much of his progress within the club as of yet. Stats say he made 14 youth appearances last year and had 2 assists. If he does make the grade I'd imagine he'd be loaned out to a League Two club at some point and steadily rise up if he progresses. That's what happened with many others, most notably Ben White (who moved up the gears on loan at Newport > Posh > Leeds in three seasons).

Thank you for the update on Brighton's gift packs. Sounds good value and I agree about waiting a little while for your child who will be able to appreciate the goodies then.

I hope in time to take my granddaughter to Colchester to be a mascot, she is only four so a couple of years should be ideal.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Brighton and Hove Albion on 23:36 - Sep 15 with 318 viewsgerry_us

Brighton and Hove Albion on 22:30 - Sep 15 by durham_exile

Thank you for the update on Brighton's gift packs. Sounds good value and I agree about waiting a little while for your child who will be able to appreciate the goodies then.

I hope in time to take my granddaughter to Colchester to be a mascot, she is only four so a couple of years should be ideal.

Up the U's

How is she in front of goal?
Brighton and Hove Albion on 02:37 - Sep 16 with 314 viewsdurham_exile

Brighton and Hove Albion on 23:36 - Sep 15 by gerry_us

How is she in front of goal?

Gerry difficult to say has only had one brief outing and now called a project working on match fitness.

Sorry switched to Col U striker mode or lack of.

Regarding my Granddaughter she is at home with a beach ball and hits the target with either foot!

One for the future!

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024