Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23 game 11:19 - Sep 15 with 3584 viewswortonranger

Anyone know if there’s any way of watching this on a stream? They used to often provide this.
U23 game on 13:41 - Sep 15 with 3370 viewsEsox_Lucius

The game hasn't started but this is the best I can find. I don't know if it will work or not.
http://live.myiflixhd.com/soccer.php?match=Professional%20Development%20League&l

The grass is always greener.

U23 game on 15:40 - Sep 15 with 3168 viewsGloucs_R

Getting thrashed, 3-0 at the moment. 30 to go

Poll: Are we staying up?

U23 game on 16:03 - Sep 15 with 3117 viewsNorthernr

Interesting bit of referee shithousery at the end. Managed to blow the final whistle in between us having a penalty saved and scoring the rebound.
U23 game on 20:18 - Sep 15 with 2837 viewspaulhoop2

Once again it’s not been publicised by the piss poor communications team

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

U23 game on 20:57 - Sep 15 with 2774 viewsLowerloftLad

they posted a link on the QPR facebook page and announced the game had been played 3hours ago

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

U23 game on 21:11 - Sep 15 with 2750 viewsEsox_Lucius

They were doing frequent updates on Twitter.

U23 game on 09:53 - Sep 16 with 2479 viewspaulhoop2

But those that don’t do twitter or look at Facebook are left out... it’s very rarely on the official site and there was no coverage at all for the friendlies.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

U23 game on 09:57 - Sep 16 with 2471 viewsphilc

There is a match report on the main site
Login to get fewer ads

U23 game on 10:37 - Sep 16 with 2434 viewsDannyPaddox

I read all these posts thinking this was a thread on the 1985 away tie v Partizan Belgrade. Thinking it must have been some kind of masochistic anniversary stream all the posted comments fit.
U23 game on 10:49 - Sep 16 with 2407 viewsCamberleyR

U23 game on 16:03 - Sep 15 by Northernr

Interesting bit of referee shithousery at the end. Managed to blow the final whistle in between us having a penalty saved and scoring the rebound.

Clive Thomas would be proud.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

U23 game on 11:20 - Sep 16 with 2357 viewsDannyPaddox

U23 game on 10:49 - Sep 16 by CamberleyR

Ah one of my earliest World Cup memories. Who needs VAR when you’ve got a moody Welsh shopkeeper in charge. Referees always seemed to be shopkeepers back then - mostly butchers. And if he wasn’t a shopkeeper then keep it to yourself - no need to go spoiling my Trumpton-tinged football memories with some boring fact like he was an accountant or a chiropodist- actually it would be great if he was a chiropodist - a Welsh chiropodist.
U23 game on 12:43 - Sep 16 with 2280 viewswortonranger

Back in the day I was managing out under 9 team in an away game ( home dad ref) our team was winning by a ole and we had a corner in the last minute. Just as our little sub, who had never scored a goal, kicked the ball into the net the jobsworth ref decided it was full time and disallowed it. Sadly typical of kids football then.not sure if it’s improved!
U23 game on 12:53 - Sep 16 with 2260 viewsRBlock

U23 game on 09:53 - Sep 16 by paulhoop2

But those that don’t do twitter or look at Facebook are left out... it’s very rarely on the official site and there was no coverage at all for the friendlies.

So you mean it's been publicised but not in the exact way that suits you. Cry me a river.
U23 game on 13:01 - Sep 16 with 2241 viewsW7Ranger

U23 game on 12:53 - Sep 16 by RBlock

So you mean it's been publicised but not in the exact way that suits you. Cry me a river.

Surely the club can at least phone the result in to him?!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 13:02]
U23 game on 13:13 - Sep 16 with 2221 viewsLythamR

U23 game on 12:53 - Sep 16 by RBlock

Well you would think the club could manage to push out a notification to people who have the official app installed?

technically it shouldnt take any more effort than posting on facebook or twitter and along with the web site is meant to be a primary method of communication with supporters
U23 game on 13:22 - Sep 16 with 2198 viewsPinnerPaul

U23 game on 16:03 - Sep 15 by Northernr

One of those referee quiz questions that rarely comes up in real life.

When discussed on 'Ask The Ref' the answer usually depends on how much 'over' the game is when you award the pen, if that makes any sense!

The penalty kick is 'over', as per the LOTG, once the kicker kicks it for the 2nd time, so technically ref was correct, however in 'real life' , again depending on how near the end you really were when pen awarded, there are three options

1) The common sense approach - tell everyone BEFORE pen is taken that time is up - no rebounds

2) Allow the goal - blow for FT

3) As here and the one designed to cause the most grief - blow for FT after GK saves the pen!
U23 game on 13:37 - Sep 16 with 2183 viewsQPROslo

U23 game on 09:53 - Sep 16 by paulhoop2

I'd much prefer the Club would put everything they publish, games they transmit, team news etc etc on their Official website. It's the go to place for info from the Club. No problem at all if they want to put it out other places, but omitting or delaying it on the Official is not good, clear communication for me.
U23 game on 21:35 - Sep 16 with 2033 viewsderbyhoop

U23 game on 15:40 - Sep 15 by Gloucs_R

Getting thrashed, 3-0 at the moment. 30 to go

I understand that results are not as important as player development, but I had high Hope's for U23s this year. So many have played senior football on loan. Doesnt seem to have helped their development. Or am I being harsh.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

U23 game on 21:37 - Sep 16 with 2028 viewsFrankRightguard

U23 game on 21:35 - Sep 16 by derbyhoop

I understand that results are not as important as player development, but I had high Hope's for U23s this year. So many have played senior football on loan. Doesnt seem to have helped their development. Or am I being harsh.

Yes
U23 game on 21:42 - Sep 16 with 1999 viewsEsox_Lucius

U23 game on 21:35 - Sep 16 by derbyhoop

As soon as they are deemed good enough they go out on loan to further their development in real game scenarios and the promising U18's are promoted into the U23's to replace them.

U23 game on 21:48 - Sep 16 with 1979 viewsCiderwithRsie

Got to say that one of the big losses of covid has been Smegma's excellent U-23 write-ups, which were great for getting a bit of nuance about development of young players and which you don't really get from just the scoreline.
U23 game on 21:53 - Sep 16 with 1974 viewsdanehoop

Where is Smegma? Hasn't posted for quite a while.

Never knowingly understood

U23 game on 22:21 - Sep 16 with 1935 viewsstanistheman

U23 game on 10:49 - Sep 16 by CamberleyR

One of the funniest things I have ever seen. He blew the whistle after the player headed the ball. What a plonker. The look on his face is priceless.
U23 game on 08:19 - Oct 2 with 1631 viewsShaunCortez

U23 game on 13:41 - Sep 15 by Esox_Lucius

The game hasn't started but this is the best I can find. I don't know if it will work or not.
http://live.myiflixhd.com/soccer.php?match=Professional%20Development%20League&l

I choose u23 Vietnam
U23 game on 08:22 - Oct 2 with 1619 viewsBrianMcCarthy

U23 game on 21:53 - Sep 16 by danehoop

Where is Smegma? Hasn't posted for quite a while.

He's been active on FB.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024