Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just finished work and........ 23:55 - Sep 15 with 5981 viewsloftboy

Some scabby bàstard has stolen my £700 bike from the bike racks, it was locked up, it’s a secure site so can only be someone I work with, manager currently looking at cctv . Not happy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just finished work and........ on 00:08 - Sep 16 with 3910 viewskensalriser

f**kers. Not necessarily though, it could be someone who sneaked in while someone else was coming or going.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just finished work and........ on 00:18 - Sep 16 with 3890 viewsloftboy

Just finished work and........ on 00:08 - Sep 16 by kensalriser

f**kers. Not necessarily though, it could be someone who sneaked in while someone else was coming or going.

Place is like Fort Knox, only one person can get through the gate at a time and you need a pass.

Just finished work and........ on 01:35 - Sep 16 with 3822 viewsBoston

Someone nicked wood off my site yesterday.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just finished work and........ on 02:38 - Sep 16 with 3797 viewstimcocking

Damn, gutted for you. Dirty bastards.
Just finished work and........ on 07:22 - Sep 16 with 3610 viewslondonscottish

Just finished work and........ on 00:08 - Sep 16 by kensalriser

thats grim.

You'd think your bike would be safe in that sort of set up.

Hopefully the CCTV is good enough

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just finished work and........ on 08:11 - Sep 16 with 3491 viewsR_from_afar

I feel for you. These people are scum.

Someone tried to nick my bike from outside Newbury railway station once. They failed, but instead, vandalised it, so badly that they actually managed to bend the frame. There are some evil people out there.

I hope you find the culprit.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Just finished work and........ on 08:32 - Sep 16 with 3418 viewsjohncharles

Just finished work and........ on 08:11 - Sep 16 by R_from_afar

I feel for you. These people are scum.

Someone tried to nick my bike from outside Newbury railway station once. They failed, but instead, vandalised it, so badly that they actually managed to bend the frame. There are some evil people out there.

I hope you find the culprit.

People nick bikes because other people will buy stolen bikes. I’ve even heard guys bragging about it.
Just remember all of you, next you someone selling a dodgy bike it might be Loftboy’s.

Strong and stable my arse.

Just finished work and........ on 09:26 - Sep 16 with 3276 viewsMick_S

Just finished work and........ on 08:32 - Sep 16 by johncharles

People nick bikes because other people will buy stolen bikes. I’ve even heard guys bragging about it.
Just remember all of you, next you someone selling a dodgy bike it might be Loftboy’s.

We were moving into our new work unit in Uxbridge when some scab wheeled up and tried to sell us his newly nicked bike - I told him the bike looked remarkably like my brother's who had just had his stolen (I lied) - scab raced off like Bradley Wiggins.

Good luck lb.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Just finished work and........ on 10:42 - Sep 16 with 3131 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sorry to hear that.

Did you spot the W*ankers on the CCTV?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Just finished work and........ on 13:13 - Sep 16 with 2908 viewsToast_R

Sorry to hear this - it really boils my p*ss. There needs to be a harsher punishment for theft especially bikes. I don't think people realise how damaging it can be to the victim.

I remember back in the day I used to go to college and work on my bike - some f*cker had that away and I was completely f*cked. Couldn't finish college and get to work in time in the evenings. Local Police station couldn't have given less of a f*ck.
Just finished work and........ on 13:23 - Sep 16 with 2877 viewsloftboy

Just finished work and........ on 10:42 - Sep 16 by Metallica_Hoop

Sorry to hear that.

Did you spot the W*ankers on the CCTV?

Just rung security and all they can tell me is they have found something and passed it onto the manager, so hopefully some news when I go in later.

Just finished work and........ on 13:26 - Sep 16 with 2866 viewsPhildo

Just finished work and........ on 13:23 - Sep 16 by loftboy

Just rung security and all they can tell me is they have found something and passed it onto the manager, so hopefully some news when I go in later.

fingers crossed - I got a brompton which sits under my desk after having bikes nicked. Modern tech needs to come up with a solution to this if we are all going to get on bikes in future
Just finished work and........ on 13:36 - Sep 16 with 2841 viewsTimNiceBut

I used to commute from near Bournemouth to Farnborough on a Yamaha FZR1000 (the last of the non exups) when I worked for Nokia. We had a security post with barrier, cctv, etc. You could only get in with the a pass or the correct paperwork. We had our own multistory car park with cctv. One day a bunch of toe rags came in in a transit. Went up the multi story to the bike level and nicked a load of bikes. Bastards damaged mine moving it out of the way to get to the brand new R1 parked next to it. Snapped the rear bodywork. It's hard to describe the anger at finding your bike wasn't worth nicking according to some low life scum bag. I'm still gutted to this day. Bar stewards. Obviously had no taste.

Tim Nice But.... 'Twas A Nice Bike, I Liked It

Tim Nice But ...

Just finished work and........ on 15:07 - Sep 16 with 2695 viewsloftboy

It was a scummy cûnt who squeezed past the gap in the car park barrier, hoodie and mask, no chance I’ll see that again.

Just finished work and........ on 15:28 - Sep 16 with 2642 viewsFrankRightguard

Could it possibly be covered on your contents insurance if you don’t have it insured separately? Never understand the mindset of that. My other half has a decent bike and I always say to her to make sure she puts it out of sight when she rides to work.
Just finished work and........ on 15:34 - Sep 16 with 2606 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Just finished work and........ on 15:07 - Sep 16 by loftboy

It was a scummy cûnt who squeezed past the gap in the car park barrier, hoodie and mask, no chance I’ll see that again.

That description does not go far enough loftboy hope he falls off and breaks something because he does not give a sh*t about your property.
Nothing worse than some scum stealing your stuff and the violation of somebody going through your possession's either inside or outside your home is hard to shake off.
Sadly like one poster above said if there was no market for stolen stuff like tools or bikes etc the thefts might go down but its just getting worse
Just finished work and........ on 15:38 - Sep 16 with 2593 viewsNoelmc

I think most CCTV is a waste of time unless there are security staff on site monitoring it live. Most thieves wear hoodies, masks etc. Is it practical to have trackers, perhaps hidden in the frame? Use one on my car, which provides a sense of security to me.
Just finished work and........ on 15:42 - Sep 16 with 2573 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Damn. Hard luck Loftboy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Just finished work and........ on 15:45 - Sep 16 with 2555 viewskensalriser

Just finished work and........ on 15:07 - Sep 16 by loftboy

So not like Fort Knox then? Very poor, pointless having any security if some scrote can just squeeze through.

I've literally not been involved in any physical violence since I left school, but I think if I saw someone fcking with my bike I would go mental.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just finished work and........ on 15:48 - Sep 16 with 2543 viewsMavqpr

W*nkpots of course Police will do nothing other than give you a crime number
Just finished work and........ on 16:06 - Sep 16 with 2500 viewsHayesender

There's a bloke who fixes, does up, and sells stolen bikes out of some garage in west ealing near where I work. Residents have complained to the council and the police regarding the noise, mess, and unsavory sorts hanging round by their homes, all to no avail.

The police and council couldn't care less.

Staying on the subjects of bikes, there's someone I work with seems to find it hilarious to undo the quick release on our bikes while we're at work

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just finished work and........ on 16:08 - Sep 16 with 2495 viewsTacticalR

Just finished work and........ on 13:36 - Sep 16 by TimNiceBut

I used to commute from near Bournemouth to Farnborough on a Yamaha FZR1000 (the last of the non exups) when I worked for Nokia. We had a security post with barrier, cctv, etc. You could only get in with the a pass or the correct paperwork. We had our own multistory car park with cctv. One day a bunch of toe rags came in in a transit. Went up the multi story to the bike level and nicked a load of bikes. Bastards damaged mine moving it out of the way to get to the brand new R1 parked next to it. Snapped the rear bodywork. It's hard to describe the anger at finding your bike wasn't worth nicking according to some low life scum bag. I'm still gutted to this day. Bar stewards. Obviously had no taste.

Tim Nice But.... 'Twas A Nice Bike, I Liked It

Upgrade yourself and you will attract a better class of thief.

Air hostess clique

Just finished work and........ on 16:09 - Sep 16 with 2492 viewsTacticalR

Just finished work and........ on 15:48 - Sep 16 by Mavqpr

W*nkpots of course Police will do nothing other than give you a crime number

The police are too busy to deal with crime.

Air hostess clique

Just finished work and........ on 16:11 - Sep 16 with 2478 viewsHayesender

Just finished work and........ on 16:09 - Sep 16 by TacticalR

The police are too busy to deal with crime.

Too busy trawling through Facebook and twitter looking for people saying naughty words

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just finished work and........ on 16:25 - Sep 16 with 2437 viewsLazyFan

The police are too busy stopping and searching for people who don't look like them because they drive nicer cars than them.

Rather than catching real criminals because they feel bike theft is beneath them, whilst claiming they are not biased and not bothering to stand up to the govt to change anything about.

Very bover boyz when it comes to having a rumble with some ghetto crews, but weak little mouses when it comes to changing society for the people. We don't need a thin blue line, we need REAL police who we should 100% support if they take on directly any enemies of the people wherever they find em.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024