Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albert Adomah 23:25 - Sep 17 with 3510 viewsPeterHucker

2 days in a row he has tweeted videos of him wearing a QPR shirt.
He seems to be dropping some pretty heavy hints in the replies that he'd love to wear the shirt for real.

Yes I know he's probably way out of our league wageswise but he's not getting on the pitch much at Forest.
Worth an approach for a season-long loan with Forest still paying most of his wages?

Albert Adomah on 23:41 - Sep 17 with 3449 viewsCiderwithRsie

Intriguing. Can't help feeling something needs to give at Forest.

Not really where we need a player, though, IMO.
Albert Adomah on 23:46 - Sep 17 with 3429 viewsaston_hoop

Is this another Bircham case where he'd just suck up the big pay cut to have a couple of seasons with us?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Albert Adomah on 00:15 - Sep 18 with 3365 viewsJigsore

Albert Adomah on 23:46 - Sep 17 by aston_hoop

Is this another Bircham case where he'd just suck up the big pay cut to have a couple of seasons with us?

another reason he should suck up the paycut is because his powers are waning tbh

I would have loved Adomah anytime in the last 10 years up till recently. but unless Bright left suddenly and left us in the lurch Shodipo is a much more sensible choice for an impact sub who we already own

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Albert Adomah on 01:01 - Sep 18 with 3282 viewsBoston

if only his last name was Tatlock.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Albert Adomah on 03:15 - Sep 18 with 3193 viewstimcocking

Good man.
Albert Adomah on 07:17 - Sep 18 with 2988 viewsHastings_Hoops

Always good to see our well-balanced fan base on twitface demanding that Amit ‘brings him home’. The new shiny thing has landed. Come on Amit, let’s destroy two years of hard work to break the bank and destroy our new found principles just to fulfil their I’ll thought through expectations.
Albert Adomah on 07:38 - Sep 18 with 2895 viewsnix

He must be on a hell of a whack having signed for Forest as a free agent. Maybe he's the type of loan deal we'd get at the last minute in the transfer window when Forest are forced to pay a large chunk of the wages. He only got two goals and three assists last season however so may be a waning talent.

Would be fun to have someone who so desperately wants to play for us though at the right price.
Albert Adomah on 07:44 - Sep 18 with 2864 viewsGloucs_R

It's another fake account. Nicked from his Instagram page

(I suspect)
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 7:50]

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Login to get fewer ads

Albert Adomah on 09:00 - Sep 18 with 2648 viewsrsonist

Let's say Bright leaves last minute, let's say we can wangle a favourable season loan, then maybe sure as a stopgap/cover for Thomas.
Albert Adomah on 09:01 - Sep 18 with 2641 viewsNorthernr

Albert Adomah on 09:00 - Sep 18 by rsonist

Let's say Bright leaves last minute, let's say we can wangle a favourable season loan, then maybe sure as a stopgap/cover for Thomas.

Warburton went out of his way in our interview with him to say his biggest fear was losing somebody last minute.
Albert Adomah on 09:29 - Sep 18 with 2505 viewsbosh67

He's be 33 in December but he is a tremendous player and I think there would be an extra 10% in the tank if he came here. It is all about wages if it were a 'thing' for him to come here on loan but not sure Forest would release him to a fellow Championship team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Albert Adomah on 09:37 - Sep 18 with 2456 viewsLazyFan

Only worth a loan if we can get him super cheap and actually really need him. This isn't fantasy money. but if so, why would Forest do us such a deal? Well, he may forgo some wages just to complete his career aspirations.

For example, say he's on £30K per week, he may say he would go down to £28K if they loan him to QPR. Then QPR offer a loan him for £8K per week. So, now Forest have reduced his wages by £10K per week and are only paying £20K.

Thats a lot of major IF's and therefore I think this is fantasy and will never happen.

zzzzzzzzzz

Albert Adomah on 09:48 - Sep 18 with 2390 viewsrsonist

Albert Adomah on 09:01 - Sep 18 by Northernr

Warburton went out of his way in our interview with him to say his biggest fear was losing somebody last minute.

And understandably so but at the same time I'm sure he's well aware a self-sustainability model rarely coincides with convenience. It's inherently part and parcel if you want to capitalise to the fullest. The longer we stick with it the less of a setback it becomes each time.
Albert Adomah on 10:30 - Sep 18 with 2205 viewsdaveB

He was really good for cardiff last season, if we can afford him well worth a move on loan
Albert Adomah on 10:34 - Sep 18 with 2185 viewsbosh67

If he does come and he does score then he can finally celebrate. I always remember the pen and goal from open play he scored against us for Villa a few seasons ago. He didn't celebrate and looked absolutely mortified. Must be tough when you end up scoring against the team you've loved all your life. The life of a professional footballer. Hugill was so upset when he scored against Boro that he snapped his hamstring! :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Albert Adomah on 12:20 - Sep 18 with 1966 viewsTheChef

Albert Adomah on 09:29 - Sep 18 by bosh67

He's be 33 in December but he is a tremendous player and I think there would be an extra 10% in the tank if he came here. It is all about wages if it were a 'thing' for him to come here on loan but not sure Forest would release him to a fellow Championship team.

He's 33??

Good grief - still imagined he was 24.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Albert Adomah on 12:28 - Sep 18 with 1934 viewsjoe90

Why would he want to play for us? I had a look at his Instagram and he likes to wear football shirts. He even our play-off winning shirt in one clip?! Is he Rangers fan or does he still think QPR is good for one last big pay-out?
Albert Adomah on 12:29 - Sep 18 with 1921 viewsdaveB

Albert Adomah on 12:28 - Sep 18 by joe90

Why would he want to play for us? I had a look at his Instagram and he likes to wear football shirts. He even our play-off winning shirt in one clip?! Is he Rangers fan or does he still think QPR is good for one last big pay-out?

He's a QPR fan, grew up around Askew Road I think
Albert Adomah on 12:30 - Sep 18 with 1920 viewsaston_hoop

Albert Adomah on 12:28 - Sep 18 by joe90

He's one of us

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-alber

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Albert Adomah on 12:35 - Sep 18 with 1901 viewsBklynRanger

Albert Adomah on 12:20 - Sep 18 by TheChef

He's 33??

Good grief - still imagined he was 24.

Same here. Scary.
Albert Adomah on 12:36 - Sep 18 with 1897 viewsRBlock

Albert Adomah on 12:29 - Sep 18 by daveB

He's a QPR fan, grew up around Askew Road I think

I used to play with him at the astroturf in Ravenscourt Park. Was always there for the games on a Sunday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024