Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas sorted!! 11:58 - Sep 23 with 1130 viewsloftboy

Kill the Turkey then have 30 people round for its funeral .

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Christmas sorted!! on 12:04 - Sep 23 with 1120 viewsWokingR

On yer bike

Oh, sorry.
Christmas sorted!! on 18:20 - Sep 23 with 932 viewsCiderwithRsie

Looks like there's no way I'll be able to have hordes of relatives and in-laws round for Christmas.

Best bit of news I've had for months.
Christmas sorted!! on 18:34 - Sep 23 with 908 viewsDiscodroids

I've written many times on here over the years about christmas day at the chigwell mother in laws with the huge extended family.

I pray to gods 4th rib that i can have a christmas at home for the first time in 12 years due to family number covid parameter restrictions.

put it this way...

...if i live to see a future where mankind procreates by rubbing its hind legs over a royal jelly compound enslaved by Alien sexless entities in their xenomorph cubed pleasure hives, nourishing our human pupae to a harsh beat of shamanic tonal resonations at the behest of those very same sexless alien entities, I'll never meet a bigger fu cking c unts trumpet than my belcher chain wearing west ham supporting brother in law, 'Woodford Paul'

nuff said.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 18:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Christmas sorted!! on 08:15 - Sep 24 with 672 viewsTheChef

Christmas sorted!! on 18:34 - Sep 23 by Discodroids

I've written many times on here over the years about christmas day at the chigwell mother in laws with the huge extended family.

I pray to gods 4th rib that i can have a christmas at home for the first time in 12 years due to family number covid parameter restrictions.

put it this way...

...if i live to see a future where mankind procreates by rubbing its hind legs over a royal jelly compound enslaved by Alien sexless entities in their xenomorph cubed pleasure hives, nourishing our human pupae to a harsh beat of shamanic tonal resonations at the behest of those very same sexless alien entities, I'll never meet a bigger fu cking c unts trumpet than my belcher chain wearing west ham supporting brother in law, 'Woodford Paul'

nuff said.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 18:38]

"...if i live to see a future where mankind procreates by rubbing its hind legs over a royal jelly compound enslaved by Alien sexless entities in their xenomorph cubed pleasure hives, nourishing our human pupae to a harsh beat of shamanic tonal resonations at the behest of those very same sexless alien entities,"

Apparently that's coming next year.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Christmas sorted!! on 09:57 - Sep 24 with 603 viewsA40Bosh

Christmas sorted!! on 18:20 - Sep 23 by CiderwithRsie

Looks like there's no way I'll be able to have hordes of relatives and in-laws round for Christmas.

Best bit of news I've had for months.

+1

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Christmas sorted!! on 10:05 - Sep 24 with 588 viewscolinallcars

It was Christmas Day in the work 'ouse....
Christmas sorted!! on 10:14 - Sep 24 with 583 viewscolinallcars

Christmas sorted!! on 10:05 - Sep 24 by colinallcars

It was Christmas Day in the work 'ouse....

The pudding came into view
Currents they were aplenty
Quite a few raisins too
When up stood a poor old worker
His face as bold as brass
And said, “you can stick the bloody pudden up yer bloody ar$e”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024