Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper 18:00 - Sep 26 with 1783 viewsloftboy

Any other team and that would have bounced into the net, very unlucky with that one was LTC

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 18:04 - Sep 26 with 1754 viewsManinBlack

Not as unlucky as that Brighton player today who hit both posts in the first half and then the crossbar in the second half. In total Brighton hit the woodwork five times and lost to a 100th minute penalty. Now that is unlucky!
Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 18:13 - Sep 26 with 1685 viewsqpr_1968

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 18:04 - Sep 26 by ManinBlack

Not as unlucky as that Brighton player today who hit both posts in the first half and then the crossbar in the second half. In total Brighton hit the woodwork five times and lost to a 100th minute penalty. Now that is unlucky!

which was given after the final whistle.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 19:04 - Sep 26 with 1575 viewsManinBlack

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 18:13 - Sep 26 by qpr_1968

which was given after the final whistle.

Another facet to var unfortunately. As the handball incident happened before the final whistle it was reviewed on var so the penalty was retrospectively awarded.

I can't recall one team hitting the woodwork five times in a game. I believe we did it four times in a last minute defeat to Leicester. I also recall Bayern Munich stealing the European Cup 1-0 when St Etienne struck the goal frame three times.
Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 19:25 - Sep 26 with 1474 viewsMedwayR

Credit where it’s due tho, their no.2 defending the situation well.

Poll: Who’s better?

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 23:34 - Sep 26 with 1119 viewsbosh67

I liked the drop of the shoulder from Carroll to create the chance. For anyone who remembers the season Kevin Brock played for us that particular ability was very reminiscent of Brock's to lean one way and go the other.

I am liking what I am seeing of Carroll so far.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 07:33 - Sep 27 with 934 viewsjohnhoop

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 23:34 - Sep 26 by bosh67

I liked the drop of the shoulder from Carroll to create the chance. For anyone who remembers the season Kevin Brock played for us that particular ability was very reminiscent of Brock's to lean one way and go the other.

I am liking what I am seeing of Carroll so far.

Rodney Marsh was another major proponent of this technique and used it all the time.
Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 14:45 - Sep 27 with 618 viewsPinnerPaul

Carroll’s shot off the post and keeper on 19:04 - Sep 26 by ManinBlack

Another facet to var unfortunately. As the handball incident happened before the final whistle it was reviewed on var so the penalty was retrospectively awarded.

I can't recall one team hitting the woodwork five times in a game. I believe we did it four times in a last minute defeat to Leicester. I also recall Bayern Munich stealing the European Cup 1-0 when St Etienne struck the goal frame three times.

Gary Lineker said it was the first time a team had hit the 'woodwork' 5 times in a game since Opta started in about 2002.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024