Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U's v Hammers 20:02 - Sep 29 with 575 viewsdurham_exile

George

Welch-Hayes Sowunmi Kensdale Scarlett

Senior McLeod Chilvers Gambin

Cowan-Hall

Norris

Coulter Brown Poku Marshall-Miranda Tovide Cracknell Sayer

HT 0-0

Incidentally Mourinho has lined up against Chelsea without any strikers!!!!!!!!!

They are also losing 1-0
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 20:05]

Durham_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 20:28 - Sep 29 with 557 viewsdurham_exile

Sadly so are we!

Durham_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 20:54 - Sep 29 with 538 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 20:28 - Sep 29 by durham_exile

Sadly so are we!

Oh well there's always next year.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 20:57 - Sep 29 with 536 viewswessex_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 20:28 - Sep 29 by durham_exile

Sadly so are we!

Heyho - no EFL Trophy glory for us this year. A few positives in an otherwise difficult game against a decent teams of youngsters from the Hammers - good to see Norris get a start, and looked hungry too, albeit he had very little to feed on. Chilvers continues to impress, and I like to look of McLeod, but otherwise we were always chasing the game. Good run-out though, bring on Oldham.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Super U's v Hammers on 00:07 - Sep 30 with 499 viewsnoah4x4

I was disappointed. First half was encouraging, but second half we were disjointed and I despair at Senior. All the tricks in the book except he has little idea where his colleagues are and predictably loses the ball or misplaces his pass. I hope we don't play Senior, Poku and Harriott together against Oldham. Two from these three is fine, but we need a Pell or Lapslie to offer more ball winning bite and some ball retention and a few 'assists.
Super U's v Hammers on 00:43 - Sep 30 with 498 viewswessex_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 00:07 - Sep 30 by noah4x4

I was disappointed. First half was encouraging, but second half we were disjointed and I despair at Senior. All the tricks in the book except he has little idea where his colleagues are and predictably loses the ball or misplaces his pass. I hope we don't play Senior, Poku and Harriott together against Oldham. Two from these three is fine, but we need a Pell or Lapslie to offer more ball winning bite and some ball retention and a few 'assists.

Have to agree on Senior. Clearly got talent, but always seems to run up dead-ends. Give us back the Senior we had, and I’ll gladly see him in our starting line-up, he’s just got to improve his ball control and look up.

Up the U's

Super U's v Hammers on 09:44 - Sep 30 with 468 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 00:07 - Sep 30 by noah4x4

Noah Harry Pell is still injured and will not be back for the next couple of weeks at the earliest.

I want to see the folowing line up against Oldham

Gerken

Welch-Hayes Eastman Smith Bramall

Stevenson Chilvers Gambin

Brown

Taylor-Crossdale Norris

Subs:

The Usual suspects

More of this in my preview later in the week.

Spectacular winner from the Hammers last night!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 10:52 - Sep 30 with 462 viewswessex_exile

Super U's v Hammers on 09:44 - Sep 30 by durham_exile

Noah Harry Pell is still injured and will not be back for the next couple of weeks at the earliest.

I want to see the folowing line up against Oldham

Gerken

Welch-Hayes Eastman Smith Bramall

Stevenson Chilvers Gambin

Brown

Taylor-Crossdale Norris

Subs:

The Usual suspects

More of this in my preview later in the week.

Spectacular winner from the Hammers last night!

Up the U's

Think you need to prepare yourself Durham - if MTC can't even make the bench last night, I can't see how he'll start on Saturday?

Up the U's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024