Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture 12:35 - Oct 15 with 1008 viewsNorthernr

I know the pod has been a bit hit and miss of late but Kieran Maguire and Jim Frayling made for superb guests to get into the weeds on Project Big Picture. Hopefully you enjoy...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53105
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 12:38 - Oct 15 with 987 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Listened to it this morning. Congrats to the Podsters for getting Kieran Maguire and Jim Frayling on with their deep knowledge. Superb episode, excellent contributions by the regular podsters and well presented by Flo.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 12:38 - Oct 15 with 978 viewsqprxtc

Listened to that this morning.

Excellent and highly informative. I know a lot more about where football is heading. Unfortunately.

I think I’ll head the other way.
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 17:13 - Oct 15 with 886 viewsPaddyhoops

Great show. Well done for calling out Mel Morris in his 5 live interview mate. Well warranted!
One slight worry ..Finneys quarantine finished today...Gawd help us!!
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 17:19 - Oct 15 with 876 viewsqprd

Good stuff
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 17:34 - Oct 15 with 850 viewsqueensparker

Very good show, utterly depressing though!

It feels like literally everything I liked about football as a kid is disappearing, while a tiny minority of c--ts get rich off the back of it.
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 22:46 - Oct 15 with 716 viewsdaveB

I've watched so much and read so much about this big picture project this week but this podcast was brilliant in summing up what it means and the fall out. Best I've heard from anyone.

Brilliant from all involved and i thought letting Kieran just speak and explain it was a very good move
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 22:52 - Oct 15 with 709 viewsEalingHoop81

Great podcast as always.

It is disgusting what the largest clubs are seeking to do here. The really frustrating thing for me is that if these clubs want to make more money they need to get together with their champions league buddies and put in place a proper salary cap on players wages in Europe. Football is awash with money throughout the game but it’s washed out of the game to agents and players. The moment it has a proper cap and structure, the arms race reduces to an extent, and all clubs can start to be run sustainably
This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 13:59 - Oct 16 with 512 viewsRs_Holy

This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 22:46 - Oct 15 by daveB

I've watched so much and read so much about this big picture project this week but this podcast was brilliant in summing up what it means and the fall out. Best I've heard from anyone.

Brilliant from all involved and i thought letting Kieran just speak and explain it was a very good move

Spot on Mr B
Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 21:54 - Oct 18 with 368 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

This week's podcast - Project Big Picture on 13:59 - Oct 16 by Rs_Holy

Spot on Mr B

*Bump*
Just listened to this and was excellent
Jimfrayling should now be a standing dish
Flo was excellent as a host
Clive brilliant as usual
Cmon my team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024