Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let me paint you a picture — Preview 12:42 - Oct 16 with 2259 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53115
Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 13:37 - Oct 16 with 2099 viewsdaveB

So is that a no to Project No Lube Fisting?
Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 13:56 - Oct 16 with 2045 viewsNordicR

Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 14:36 - Oct 16 with 1959 viewstoboboly

I can't do big applause gif's but please consider this a BIG applause gif.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 23:18 - Oct 16 with 1310 viewssaxbend

This is excellent work, even by your standards, Clive.
Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 03:32 - Oct 17 with 1202 viewstimcocking

There are people working for the supposed 'big six' who'd be better off wiped out. Bunch of fcuking psychopaths and sociopaths in charge.

I really hope they get what they deserve one day.
Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 06:31 - Oct 17 with 1153 viewsjtuck

Never lose the rage. And keep raging. Bournemouth are a good example of what the Big Six want to stop...glory seasons and punching above your weight and having good coaches transform Journeymen players. It's not about being cute, patted on the head and belittled by the Big Boys as you act as some sort of prop in a real contest about who finishes Top Four in the less-than Premier League. It's about the life blood of English football, a game we fell in love with as kids when passion and pride were not made-for-TV consumer items packaged by rapacious Sky Sports. And real, not plastic, London teams like West Ham and Palace have a key role in protecting our game. Do not love all things German but Bundesliga with fan ownership a better model than greedy, profit motive Rick Parry approach. Just wish a team other than Munich could win it all sometimes.

LAranger

Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 08:55 - Oct 17 with 1064 viewsPinnerPaul

See attached. The top 6 DO get more TV money, but not that much more, and obviously, to them , not enough!

https://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-prize-money/
Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 10:09 - Oct 17 with 995 viewsessextaxiboy

Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 03:32 - Oct 17 by timcocking

There are people working for the supposed 'big six' who'd be better off wiped out. Bunch of fcuking psychopaths and sociopaths in charge.

I really hope they get what they deserve one day.

I am assuming you mean at the very top .

Until recently 2 Rangers season ticket holders worked for one of the "big six" .
Login to get fewer ads

Let me paint you a picture — Preview on 12:18 - Oct 17 with 885 viewsNoelmc

Brilliant piece, Clive.

One line neatly summed it up;
'That’s where we are now, Richard Scudamore is the good guy, and this government - this government (italics) - is able to put out statements taking the moral high ground against our sport'.

It should be compulsory reading for all EFL Club Owners.

P.S Glad to see Wet Spam have improved their medical team since Jack Wilshere signed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024