Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Follow Codes - where to find them.. 15:45 - Oct 20 with 2313 viewsnoah4x4

If you are a season pass holder you will have been emailed a pass code for home games. I didn't use mine for the last home match as I was watching with some other season ticket holding friends, but not so tonight given the indoor meeting prohibition.

I deleted the original email expecting that I would get emailed a new code each home match. When I didn't receive one for tonight I phoned the ticket office = shut!

I doubt if I will be alone. Trying to "chat" with the I-Follow help facility was another blind alley. I managed to track somebody down at the stadium and can report that if you log into the Colchester United ticket hub you will see the your personal IFollow code alongside the relevant match.

I thought this information was worth sharing to save other folk having to chase information that really ought to be on the club website (e.g. where to find your code if you don't get an email).

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 1792 viewswessex_exile

I was going to suggest checking your deleted items folder noah

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 18:16 - Oct 20 with 1781 viewspwrightsknees

I've never tried iFollow before.

But I saw tonight's TV (Mrs. PWK in command): The One Show, Eastenders, Great British Bake Off.

So, I've registered with iFollow for tonight's match............

Up the U's
I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 18:52 - Oct 20 with 1776 viewsnoah4x4

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 15:56 - Oct 20 by wessex_exile

I was going to suggest checking your deleted items folder noah

Mr Tidy me.

I delete the deleted. It's an extension of my former working practice for dealing with "post". Each day I would (rubber) date stamp and decide; creating three piles;

1. Do today - chuck it to an assistant.
2. Do tommorow - chuck it to an assistant to bring it back tomorrow.
3 File - chuck it to the assistants assistant.

Next day those items in (2) would be reviewed and some might make status (1), but most stayed in 2 or never came back as the assistant would deal.. After a piece of post had been in (2) do tomorrow for 14 days, it obviously couldn't have been that important, so I then moved it to (3) File.

If somebody then chased me, I could always find it. The staggering thing is 90% of my received post went unanswered and nobody paid a blind bit of notice to the absence of my reply.

This tactic meant I was generally last to reply, and I would typically say "agree with Ben, disagree with Fred, but..... (insert killer point)". Made life easy as others did most of the thinking.

I retired early and now usually go straight to (3) unless I am owed money. Maybe need to archive instead of delete.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 18:53]
I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 19:52 - Oct 20 with 1763 viewsthrillseeker

I have successfully subscribed but how do I access match?
I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 15:06 - Nov 2 with 1709 viewsbwildered

For info - NO ifollow codes to be released for STH for Tuesday nights game versus Stevenage .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 15:09 - Nov 2 with 1707 viewswessex_exile

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 19:52 - Oct 20 by thrillseeker

I have successfully subscribed but how do I access match?

Through the OWS on matchday. After logging in just go to the Match Centre as you would normally for commentary, and there will be the option to watch the match.

Up the U's

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 15:33 - Nov 2 with 1701 viewsnoah4x4

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 15:06 - Nov 2 by bwildered

For info - NO ifollow codes to be released for STH for Tuesday nights game versus Stevenage .

For earlier home games I had to authorise my credit card to be used to (notionally) pay £10.00. However, on inserting the I-Follow code, that credited I-Follow with £10 so my balance was zero before the credit card was applied. I have not seen a credit card statement yet to see if I have any £0.00 debits alongside £10.00 debits for away games.

This morning I received an email refunding me £0.18 that had no code stating "to follow". I then got an email at 14:48 saying IFollow codes are no longer necessary. Then at 15:00 I got a further email containing an IFollow code for Stevenage!

One way or another, I think I have it covered!
I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 10:55 - Nov 5 with 1656 viewsnoah4x4

Yes, log on didn't require a code, I-Follow simply recognised me as a ST holder from my log-in. But I did receive an email saying if it doesn't work, use this code, but only in an emergency. There was evidently some lack of confidence in the system.
Login to get fewer ads

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 12:15 - Nov 5 with 1646 viewsbwildered

Yes Noah , it was confusing . Did what was required on OWS instruction s and found the green active sign , which tells you have access , but screen does not apply to the live showing or a link . Also did not receive a emergency code if in case of use .
Will be interesting where or how to access BBC platform for FA Cup tie on Saturday.

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 14:25 - Nov 5 with 1633 viewsmfb_cufc

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 12:15 - Nov 5 by bwildered

Yes Noah , it was confusing . Did what was required on OWS instruction s and found the green active sign , which tells you have access , but screen does not apply to the live showing or a link . Also did not receive a emergency code if in case of use .
Will be interesting where or how to access BBC platform for FA Cup tie on Saturday.

You should be able to access the FA Cup tie either through the BBC iplayer, or the BBC football website. So it should be straight forward.

mfb

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 18:07 - Dec 7 with 1572 viewsbwildered

For info.
–––––
For those who streamed and used sent promotion code for home game last Tuesday night 1/12/20 against Crawley, please check your bank account that you have NOT be charged for the viewing of this game.
If this has happened, contact the club with promotion code who will forward details to EFL server.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 18:09]

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 18:01 - Jan 14 with 1448 viewsbwildered

Latest code for Cambridge Utd - 3p01nt5n0w!!

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 12:44 - Feb 22 with 1313 viewsbwildered

Latest code for Exeter - N@chance3Pts.

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 22 with 1295 viewsthrillseeker

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 12:44 - Feb 22 by bwildered

Latest code for Exeter - N@chance3Pts.

[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 14:57]
I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 17:35 - Feb 28 with 1235 viewsbwildered

Latest Ifollow code for Carlisle – 5l1p5l1ding@w@y.

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 18:18 - Feb 28 with 1229 viewswessex_exile

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 17:35 - Feb 28 by bwildered

Latest Ifollow code for Carlisle – 5l1p5l1ding@w@y.

Not 8r0wn5ug@r then?

Up the U's

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 09:14 - Mar 4 with 1152 viewsbwildered

Ifollow code for Newport County - 8@ck28@ckwln5?

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 13:00 - Mar 19 with 1080 viewsbwildered

Ifollow code for Port Vale - L@t55c0re2d@y

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 19:22 - Mar 22 with 1031 viewsbwildered

I follow code for Tranmere Rovers - s@m€@g@1nn1lpt5

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 17:12 - Mar 26 with 976 viewsbwildered

I follow code for Bradford City - Ugl¥W!nw!lldO.

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 20:22 - Apr 3 with 909 viewsbwildered

I follow code for Barrow – oNw@Rd&UPw@Rd

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 09:26 - Apr 12 with 834 viewsbwildered

I follow code for Walsall - 8/@ckTie5&5Ock52bw0rn

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 09:38 - Apr 19 with 759 viewsbwildered

I follow code for Southend –8lu#5d0wnwIth8r0wn

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 11:23 - Apr 19 with 744 viewsLeadbelly

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 09:38 - Apr 19 by bwildered

I follow code for Southend –8lu#5d0wnwIth8r0wn

8eat5cumTu3sd@y

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 12:03 - Apr 19 with 741 viewswessex_exile

I Follow Codes - where to find them.. on 11:23 - Apr 19 by Leadbelly

8eat5cumTu3sd@y

5qv3@ky8umT1m£
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 12:03]

Up the U's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024