Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would You Be Part Of The 2K In St Marys 12:25 - Nov 26 with 578 viewsTimSaint

So we will be allowed a paltry 2,000 fans for a game - which is of course subject to change, but would you want to go the game ?

We have the following fixtures coming up

12th Dec - Sheff Utd
19th Dec - Man City
28th Dec - West Ham

Not sure how they will do it, I presume by lottery, but I elected on my ST questionnaire ages ago, to go to games once they allowed (some) fans back in.

Obviously the atmosphere won't be great and it would be kind of spooky watching a Prem game in front of 2k fans, but I would definitely be up for going - and obviously adhering to all the safety precautions.

Anyone else ?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 12:26]

TimSaint

Would You Be Part Of The 2K In St Marys on 13:42 - Nov 26 with 519 viewsSaintsforeverj

Not a clue how they will work this out. Quite complicated for me. I have had a ST for decades but wife and kids haven't. So will I will be able to go but not them, because there are other individuals or even just couples who have also had St's for longer than my family? 2000 is so low, that it's not enough for whole families to go I would imagine. If they split me up from family, I will just watch on TV.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 13:44]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Would You Be Part Of The 2K In St Marys on 14:13 - Nov 26 with 480 viewsChesham_Saint

2000 fans only? No atmosphere? Now we know what it would be like to watch PortsMouth....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Would You Be Part Of The 2K In St Marys on 14:35 - Nov 26 with 462 viewsericofarabia

Would You Be Part Of The 2K In St Marys on 14:13 - Nov 26 by Chesham_Saint

2000 fans only? No atmosphere? Now we know what it would be like to watch PortsMouth....

From a totally selfish point of view, why cant they open up a section for those of us that have been positive and come out the other side with our super human t cellss and inbuilt immunity as medals of valour. We dont need isolating from each other, just put us in a section away from everybody else with a few cases of beer and our own bogs, job done 😎💪
Would You Be Part Of The 2K In St Marys on 15:23 - Nov 26 with 429 viewsBerber

Would You Be Part Of The 2K In St Marys on 14:35 - Nov 26 by ericofarabia

From a totally selfish point of view, why cant they open up a section for those of us that have been positive and come out the other side with our super human t cellss and inbuilt immunity as medals of valour. We dont need isolating from each other, just put us in a section away from everybody else with a few cases of beer and our own bogs, job done 😎💪

I guess, because like Donald Trump, not everyone tells the truth. haha
PS "No, I am Spartacus"
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 15:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024