Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chairman's latest missive 14:36 - Feb 22 with 673 viewsdurham_exile

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/february/robbie-statement/

I have to say I'm getting rather blase about these statements. We are now firmly involved in a relegation scrap and the only priority is to avoid the unthinkable.

Humes and Ball out.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The Chairman's latest missive on 15:13 - Feb 22 with 655 viewsburnsieespana

Not going to happen Durham as no matter bet in the pot to pay either or both off that is clear
Somehow we need to get behind the club, Management and players to encourage to hem to get the points we need. Six wins from the last 17 games will see us safe so come in you U's.
The Chairman's latest missive on 15:13 - Feb 22 with 655 viewsthrillseeker

Although grateful RC takes time to communicate to the fans I am getting worried he is losing the plot as he states performances have improved - I must be watching a different game to him then

RC quote

We could tell from the statistics of those early games that we were getting more points out of the games than we had deserved and we knew the results would not continue unless we improved our performances.

We can now see that the performances have improved but clearly the results have not and we are currently getting less from games than we deserve. However, we are very confident that as long as we keep improving our performances, then the results will follow.
The Chairman's latest missive on 16:19 - Feb 22 with 643 viewsburnsieespana

Statistics are strange things and can distort the true picture. but an odd comment to make whereby he implies when we were in the top few of the division we were lucky and now we are unlucky because we are in the bottom few!
The Chairman's latest missive on 18:04 - Feb 22 with 619 viewsbwildered

The two main facts are Mr Chairman .

Fact 1 - To win games must score .

Fact 2 - To win games must score one more goal than the opposition.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

The Chairman's latest missive on 18:16 - Feb 22 with 618 viewswessex_exile

The Chairman's latest missive on 16:19 - Feb 22 by burnsieespana

Statistics are strange things and can distort the true picture. but an odd comment to make whereby he implies when we were in the top few of the division we were lucky and now we are unlucky because we are in the bottom few!

He's certainly right about some of the earlier positive results, where we could all see we were winning games but not necessarily deserving to do so. Although not quite the dreaded 'vote of confidence', this to me reads as a shot across the bows of the players and management team as much as anything else? There's a tough bunch of games ahead, but I don't think Robbie's too far away from a decision if we don't get anything from them.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

The Chairman's latest missive on 18:35 - Feb 22 with 612 viewsgerry_us

I also read into Robbie's missive that he has not put all of his money in the club to be visiting outposts in the National League next season. Hopefully his minions will also understand the message although I won't hold my breath.
If all recent fixtures have not been important then tomorrow is massive.
The Chairman's latest missive on 20:27 - Feb 22 with 583 viewsmfb_cufc

Cowling's biggest worry is if we get relegated the Academy Category 2 will go as well.

If he so concerned about the possibility of relegation, why has he got a 🤡 as the head coach.

mfb

The Chairman's latest missive on 23:35 - Feb 22 with 545 viewsDaniel

Two things I take from this statement

1. The club employs a performance analyst and their job is to establish that the performances stats don't match results.

2. The comment 'to be relegated and to not then bounce back again' sounds like someone expecting relegation!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024