Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unwanted records 22:08 - Mar 4 with 556 viewsdurham_exile

Liverpool have now lost 5 consecutive home games for the first time in their history.

And we think we've got problems!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Unwanted records on 22:41 - Mar 4 with 542 viewsburnsieespana

My son who supports LFC is distraught and whilst see watching games says everyone at the moment is torture!
Unwanted records on 00:08 - Mar 5 with 537 viewsdurham_exile

Unwanted records on 22:41 - Mar 4 by burnsieespana

My son who supports LFC is distraught and whilst see watching games says everyone at the moment is torture!

Burnsie my youngest son also supports Liverpool, my eldest son supports Man U, I feel sorry for both of them!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Unwanted records on 07:20 - Mar 5 with 510 viewsbwildered

Doomed. The end of the world has we know it. Get the rule book out to change such anomalies.
Perhaps the intimacy of a home crowd has more influence than previously thought.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Unwanted records on 09:38 - Mar 5 with 499 viewsnoah4x4

Don’t think the absence of a crowd explains why we have been shite. But had spectators been booing and expressing dissatisfaction might it have made a difference to player and management attitude? The chant 442 or 4312 would by now be an ear worm.
Unwanted records on 12:52 - Mar 5 with 485 viewswessex_exile

Unwanted records on 09:38 - Mar 5 by noah4x4

Don’t think the absence of a crowd explains why we have been shite. But had spectators been booing and expressing dissatisfaction might it have made a difference to player and management attitude? The chant 442 or 4312 would by now be an ear worm.

That's a very good point Noah - would things have changed sooner if the team had been leaving the pitch to a chorus of boos? Players can always avoid social media if they don't want to see/ hear critical feedback, but they can't really avoid it on the pitch. Obviously it really shouldn't matter, management and players who under-perform ought to be self-assessing and doing something about it regardless, but human nature being what it is...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Unwanted records on 21:49 - Mar 5 with 447 viewsoxfcolu

Are we talking about our boy Senior. Brown was talking about commitment and hard work, maybe that's why he's been dropped at long last.
Unwanted records on 16:23 - Mar 7 with 395 viewsmfb_cufc

Liverpool now make it 6 consectutive home defeats, as they lose 1-0 against the mighty Fulham. Not just losing, they are not scoring as well.

mfb

Unwanted records on 16:38 - Mar 7 with 388 viewsgerry_us

Unwanted records on 16:23 - Mar 7 by mfb_cufc

Liverpool now make it 6 consectutive home defeats, as they lose 1-0 against the mighty Fulham. Not just losing, they are not scoring as well.

Oooo! Who does that remind you of?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024