Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tisdale is number two 15:49 - Apr 1 with 1133 viewsRSCOSWORTH

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/april/number-two-appointed/

Let's hope he can help get us out of the massive pile of number two we find ourselves in.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Tisdale is number two on 16:14 - Apr 1 with 1115 viewsgerry_us

Anyone fancy 0-0?
I'll take it.
Tisdale is number two on 16:55 - Apr 1 with 1092 viewsburnsieespana

Didn't see that coming and pity it didn't happen when Ball went but hey ho let's be grateful for small mercy's and hope the job can be done.
Tisdale is number two on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 1084 viewsthrillseeker

Tisdale is number two on 16:14 - Apr 1 by gerry_us

Anyone fancy 0-0?
I'll take it.

That's unusual Gerry

You are normally bemoaning the fact we dont' score and now you are happy with a 0-0

In answer to your question - yes I would take a 0-0 at Bolton
Tisdale is number two on 18:21 - Apr 1 with 1052 viewsgerry_us

Does anyone have the latest heads up as to who actually is left in the team management chain apart from Mullins and Tisdale obviously. My head is spinning with the changes over the last few days. How long did Joe Dunne last? Who is still hiding in the background hoping to become team coach in due course?
Tisdale is number two on 18:22 - Apr 1 with 1050 viewsgerry_us

Tisdale is number two on 17:08 - Apr 1 by thrillseeker

That's unusual Gerry

You are normally bemoaning the fact we dont' score and now you are happy with a 0-0

In answer to your question - yes I would take a 0-0 at Bolton

Yep, I'm with you Thrillo.
Tisdale is number two on 18:52 - Apr 1 with 1032 viewsburnsieespana

I would certainly take a 0-0 tonorrow
Tisdale is number two on 19:04 - Apr 1 with 1026 viewswessex_exile

Tisdale is number two on 18:52 - Apr 1 by burnsieespana

I would certainly take a 0-0 tonorrow

Tomorrow is for all intents and purposes a 'free hit' - I'll take a defeat if everyone else around us does worse - there, I've said it!

Crikey though, Tisdale in a consultancy capacity through to the end of the season is quite a stroke. Fair play for Robbie giving Wayne Brown a crack at it, as always showing loyalty to U's and former U's, but although I've seen improvements in performance, sadly not enough in actual results. Tisdale to me has the perfect profile for the sort of experience we've been crying out for in the 1st team set-up.

IF we survive, I wonder what that might mean for next season?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Tisdale is number two on 20:19 - Apr 1 with 999 viewsbwildered

Tisdale has the perfect CV. Managed a similar size club and successful bringing youth players through, knowledge of the lower levels, and play to the profile which the Chairman requires.
Would be interesting to know how much it is costing for effectively at present, a two month contract, if successful priceless to the status of the club.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tisdale is number two on 22:46 - Apr 1 with 954 viewsoxfcolu

Proof will be in the pudding, nothing more to say which isn't negative at the moment.
Tisdale is number two on 22:54 - Apr 1 with 952 viewsmfb_cufc

Tisdale is the external appointment we have been looking for. But he was un employed at the time McGreal was sacked, and we should gone for him then (as a lot of fans were saying at the time). Then perhaps we might have been at the right end of the table, that this squad should have been.

mfb

Tisdale is number two on 09:58 - Apr 2 with 909 viewsAddy

Tisdale is number two on 18:21 - Apr 1 by gerry_us

Does anyone have the latest heads up as to who actually is left in the team management chain apart from Mullins and Tisdale obviously. My head is spinning with the changes over the last few days. How long did Joe Dunne last? Who is still hiding in the background hoping to become team coach in due course?

Joe Dunne has gone, he went as soon as Wayne did, he was told his services were no longer required even though he was woking for free, a case of too many cooks I presume.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024