Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kick-offs next Saturday 09:34 - Apr 11 with 1118 viewswessex_exile

In case you haven’t heard, most sporting events across the UK next Saturday, including EFL fixtures, are to be rescheduled to avoid clashing with Prince Philip’s funeral, which starts at 3pm. You’d think it would be easier to reschedule one funeral than everything else to fit around it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56705816

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Kick-offs next Saturday on 22:31 - Apr 11 with 1057 viewsoxfcolu

Just this once I don't agree.
Kick-offs next Saturday on 00:22 - Apr 12 with 1048 viewswessex_exile

Kick-offs next Saturday on 22:31 - Apr 11 by oxfcolu

Just this once I don't agree.

No worries, no problem with that. With my logistics head on, that was the more sensible solution, but I never thought it would actually happen. I just hope we all end up with the same kick-off time, given how significant next Saturday will be to so many clubs.

Up the U's

Kick-offs next Saturday on 17:45 - Apr 12 with 987 viewswessex_exile

Kick-offs next Saturday on 00:22 - Apr 12 by wessex_exile

No worries, no problem with that. With my logistics head on, that was the more sensible solution, but I never thought it would actually happen. I just hope we all end up with the same kick-off time, given how significant next Saturday will be to so many clubs.

Well that hope fell on deaf ears - confirmation that matches can either kick-off at 1230 or 1730, and the club has announced our game against Walsall will be 1730.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/april/walsall-kick-off-change/

Others on the OMB reckon Southend's game at Exeter is going to be a 1230 kick-off, which will either mean a hellish early start for them, or travelling down the night before.

Up the U's

Kick-offs next Saturday on 18:25 - Apr 12 with 980 viewsthrillseeker

Yep the Exeter match kicks off at 12;30
Kick-offs next Saturday on 16:16 - Apr 13 with 941 viewsmfb_cufc

The EFL stated all games would be moved to 12.30 or 17.30 on Saturday. That is what happened except for the games at Peterborough and Crawley, that got moved to Friday for some unknown reason. They happen to be two of this weeks Happy League fixtures, that I hope all members have noticed, as THE DEADLINE IS NOW FRIDAY 16TH APRIL 18.30

I see our game against Walsall is the only one kicking off at 17.30, all other games in League 2 kick-off at 12.30. Is this coincidence, or a strategic ploy on our part.

mfb

Kick-offs next Saturday on 20:49 - Apr 13 with 903 viewsburnsieespana

Walsall now safe as are Barrow and Mansfield.
A dogfight for us with Southend so Saturday very important and hopefully Walsall being safe might make them relax
Kick-offs next Saturday on 23:11 - Apr 13 with 862 viewsmfb_cufc

Kick-offs next Saturday on 20:49 - Apr 13 by burnsieespana

Walsall now safe as are Barrow and Mansfield.
A dogfight for us with Southend so Saturday very important and hopefully Walsall being safe might make them relax

Salford lose their long undefeated home record.

Ipswich are safe from not making the play-offs.

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024