Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? 14:33 - Apr 11 with 2275 viewsTheHappyGooner

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 14:51 - Apr 11 with 2265 viewsgerry_us

More relevant is what odds on Greg Halford scoring?
The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 15:27 - Apr 11 with 2246 viewsburnsieespana

Or John White kicking a goal bound shot off the line!
The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 17:02 - Apr 11 with 2216 viewsTheHappyGooner

I would say it’s Colchester’s biggest game in years

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 18:47 - Apr 11 with 2188 viewsLeadbelly

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 17:02 - Apr 11 by TheHappyGooner

I would say it’s Colchester’s biggest game in years

Ever

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 19:25 - Apr 11 with 2173 viewsTheHappyGooner

Plenty of teams have struggled to get back in the league

I think Chesterfield are a biggy along with Notts county and Wrexham
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 19:27]

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 19:59 - Apr 11 with 2161 viewsmfb_cufc

I would say it is definitely the biggest local derby we have had with Southend, but not our biggest game ever. Whatever happens in the Southend game, we have still got three more games to save ourselves.

If we beat Walsall in our next game, and Southend lose to Exeter in their next game, it will then become Southend's biggest game ever, because if they lose to us they are relegated.

mfb

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 20:13 - Apr 11 with 2158 viewsGOSBTS

Beat Southend and we're safe in my mind. Players have to go into the game with that level of hope/belief - 90 minutes of exceptional work to all but assure their jobs.
The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 09:20 - Apr 12 with 2119 viewsbwildered

Strange the pie chart options do not include -

Another hat trick for Jevani Brown .

Three points sends em down and the wheels finally fell off the house .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 1838 viewsTheHappyGooner

Scrape a very nervy 0-0 banker draw on the cards

Worth a punt at 8/1

The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye? on 23:12 - Apr 20 with 1729 viewsTheHappyGooner

Hats off to the brave 4 out of 15

Keep the faith ! X

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024