Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ins for 21/22 season 13:51 - May 5 with 21427 viewsburnsieespana

According to twitter we are apparently looking at Kyle Hudlin of Solihull Moors FC.
Suspect we will be linked with huge number of potential signing this summer so thought worth a new thread.
Ins for 21/22 season on 11:56 - Aug 11 with 2541 viewsburnsieespana

Theo Robinson was with our fans last night.
Does it tell us anything?
Ins for 21/22 season on 12:24 - Aug 11 with 2519 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Ins for 21/22 season on 11:56 - Aug 11 by burnsieespana

He hasn't got much to do on a warm Tuesday evening in August?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Ins for 21/22 season on 14:45 - Aug 11 with 2484 viewsmfb_cufc

Ins for 21/22 season on 11:56 - Aug 11 by burnsieespana

He was there to watch his mate Frank.

mfb

Ins for 21/22 season on 16:28 - Aug 11 with 2460 viewsthrillseeker

Ins for 21/22 season on 14:45 - Aug 11 by mfb_cufc

He was there to watch his mate Frank.

Well he didn't see much then
Ins for 21/22 season on 21:10 - Aug 13 with 2338 viewsdurham_exile

Watching Brentford tonight.
Is there any word on Richard Kone and his desire to become a premier League footballer?

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 19:07 - Aug 17 with 2234 viewsmfb_cufc

Charlie Daniels signs to the end of the season.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/august/charlie-daniels-joins/

mfb

Ins for 21/22 season on 23:19 - Aug 17 with 2205 viewsdurham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 19:07 - Aug 17 by mfb_cufc

Charlie Daniels signs to the end of the season.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2021/august/charlie-daniels-joins/

He looked very good when he came on in the 58th minute. Should start at Oldham.

Up the U's

Now where is Richard Kone?

Durham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 12:18 - Aug 18 with 2169 viewsthrillseeker

I was very impressed with Charlie Daniels last night
Login to get fewer ads

Ins for 21/22 season on 12:20 - Aug 18 with 2168 viewsthrillseeker

Returning to the first message by Durham on this thread the following caught my eye

Manchester City are among the clubs chasing Britain's tallest outfield player, 6ft 9in Solihull Moors striker Kyle Hudlin, 21. Middlesbrough and Cardiff City are also watching the Englishman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/58233914
Ins for 21/22 season on 14:47 - Aug 18 with 2146 viewswessex_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 23:19 - Aug 17 by durham_exile

He looked very good when he came on in the 58th minute. Should start at Oldham.

Up the U's

Now where is Richard Kone?

Funnily enough, I was wondering exactly the same thing myself this morning. He would appear to have disappeared off the radar at the moment. Looking through the Griffin Park Grapevine forum, one of their supporters asked exactly the same question yesterday afternoon.

“Not really a transfer rumour, but does anyone have any idea what happened to Richard Kone the guy we had on trial, after he impressed for Colchester? Is he signing or going back to Colchester?”

No one has answered his question so far.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Ins for 21/22 season on 20:11 - Aug 18 with 2104 viewsdurham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 14:47 - Aug 18 by wessex_exile

Funnily enough, I was wondering exactly the same thing myself this morning. He would appear to have disappeared off the radar at the moment. Looking through the Griffin Park Grapevine forum, one of their supporters asked exactly the same question yesterday afternoon.

“Not really a transfer rumour, but does anyone have any idea what happened to Richard Kone the guy we had on trial, after he impressed for Colchester? Is he signing or going back to Colchester?”

No one has answered his question so far.

Richard Kone has definitely disappeared from sight.

Another case of an agent fouling up the works and costing his client any realistic chance of securing the right contract for him.

Greed is the deadly sin at play here.

Charlie McNeill is an 18 year old Centre Forward with Manchester United playing in the U23 side, last season he scored 26 goals in 29 games. He scored in his opening game this season too.

Another youngster I know but may be Utd would be content for him to gain some league Two experience!!!!!

We might have Michael Folivi fit for November but someone is needed now to convert some chances.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 14:41 - Aug 27 with 1834 viewsdurham_exile

Apparently another Ipswich player could be coming to the U's

Winger 20 year old Armando Dobra is to be allowed out on loan but the U's face competition from at least four other clubs.

We will wait out.

In the meantime has Richard Kone left the building because he appears to have gone to ground. Lord Lucan, Shergar and John Stonehouse (who) have been seen more in public than our Richard.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 1819 viewsmfb_cufc

Ins for 21/22 season on 14:41 - Aug 27 by durham_exile

Apparently another Ipswich player could be coming to the U's

Winger 20 year old Armando Dobra is to be allowed out on loan but the U's face competition from at least four other clubs.

We will wait out.

In the meantime has Richard Kone left the building because he appears to have gone to ground. Lord Lucan, Shergar and John Stonehouse (who) have been seen more in public than our Richard.

Up the U's

Those who watched the Ipswich friendly this season reckoned Dobra was their best player, so it seems strange he is being allowed out on loan.

Apparently Richard Kone is back playing with Athletic Newham again.

mfb

Ins for 21/22 season on 00:11 - Aug 28 with 1778 viewsdurham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 15:28 - Aug 27 by mfb_cufc

Those who watched the Ipswich friendly this season reckoned Dobra was their best player, so it seems strange he is being allowed out on loan.

Apparently Richard Kone is back playing with Athletic Newham again.

Thanks for the update Mick.

Difficult to fathom what Kone Is up to.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 08:24 - Aug 28 with 1753 viewsnoah4x4

The game at Rochdale illustrates the desperate need for a striker. Sears and Jasper offer little except as midfielders and Nouble was strangely off the pace and both of the senior players were guilty of being caught offside too often as they strolled back from a previous ineffective attack. The quality of Charlie Daniels crosses deserve a striker that offers an aerial threat and that isn’t Sears or Nouble. I wonder, should we try Jasper leading the line? He is playing far too deep simply to accommodate Nouble and Sears and scares the pants off defenders. I would try omitting Sears and find another right sided stacker. Can Jasper play on the right? Hannant for Jasper (or vice versus) is a fair swap, but we are utterly toothless on the right flank as Sears offers negligible to threat and will never win an aerial ball.
Ins for 21/22 season on 12:34 - Aug 28 with 1723 viewsmfb_cufc

Ins for 21/22 season on 00:11 - Aug 28 by durham_exile

Thanks for the update Mick.

Difficult to fathom what Kone Is up to.

Up the U's

Regarding Kone, I understand he got a new agent after performing well for us, and he has turned his head thinking he could play in the Premier. He needs to do it the Lua Lua way by proving himself at our level first. If he does that an offer from a big club will follow.

mfb

Ins for 21/22 season on 23:33 - Aug 31 with 1567 viewsmfb_cufc

Theo signed for Bradford City after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

mfb

Ins for 21/22 season on 12:04 - Sep 6 with 1432 viewswessex_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 12:34 - Aug 28 by mfb_cufc

Regarding Kone, I understand he got a new agent after performing well for us, and he has turned his head thinking he could play in the Premier. He needs to do it the Lua Lua way by proving himself at our level first. If he does that an offer from a big club will follow.

He's definitely back at Athletic Newham right now - scored a brace midweek in their 3-2 win at Ilford. However, Col U have since posted a video of his Billericay goal onto their official TikTok account - make of that what you will

https://www.tiktok.com/@colu_official/video/7003716171992206598?lang=en&is_c

Up the U's

Ins for 21/22 season on 23:53 - Sep 6 with 1361 viewsdurham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 12:04 - Sep 6 by wessex_exile

He's definitely back at Athletic Newham right now - scored a brace midweek in their 3-2 win at Ilford. However, Col U have since posted a video of his Billericay goal onto their official TikTok account - make of that what you will

https://www.tiktok.com/@colu_official/video/7003716171992206598?lang=en&is_c

Come on Richard do the right thing and make the move you know you want to.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 23:34 - Sep 7 with 1294 viewsmfb_cufc

Kone has scored 12 goals in 6 games for Athletic Newham. Apparently there has been a problem with getting a work permit for him because he hasn't got an International cap. I hope we are making every effort to try and sign him, even if it is initially for the U23's.

mfb

Ins for 21/22 season on 13:07 - Sep 9 with 1211 viewsdurham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 23:34 - Sep 7 by mfb_cufc

Kone has scored 12 goals in 6 games for Athletic Newham. Apparently there has been a problem with getting a work permit for him because he hasn't got an International cap. I hope we are making every effort to try and sign him, even if it is initially for the U23's.

I am sure everyone feels the same.

Whatever the logjam it must be resolved and soon.

Clearly his agent hasn't helped but then when do Agents do anything positive.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 08:34 - Sep 11 with 1100 viewswessex_exile

Ins for 21/22 season on 13:07 - Sep 9 by durham_exile

I am sure everyone feels the same.

Whatever the logjam it must be resolved and soon.

Clearly his agent hasn't helped but then when do Agents do anything positive.

Up the U's

If this is anything like the Mike Masters situation, ultimately looks like it’ll be the Home Office not his agent that stymies this - if indeed we do still actually have an interest?

Up the U's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024