Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome 06:04 - Jun 12 with 563 viewsMrHappy2

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 12:13 - Jun 12 with 533 viewsFruitbat

None of the above. The correct answer is The Cure.

Only ELO and The Jam from your list have a place in my record collection, I can happily ignore the rest.
Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 13:44 - Jun 12 with 524 viewsLeadbelly

Stones and The Jam the only ones on that list do anything for me and neither is anywhere near the top of my list of favourite bands.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 16:44 - Jun 12 with 513 viewswessex_exile

At a push, Led Zeppelin or ELO, but both would struggle to get into my top ten. Of the old guard, Grateful Dead would place well above all of these. Currently, honourable mentions for Arcade Fire, Future Islands, Lou Reed, Okkervil River, King Creosote, Gomez, Treacherous Orchestra and The Killers.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 16:48 - Jun 12 with 512 viewsMrHappy2

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 16:44 - Jun 12 by wessex_exile

At a push, Led Zeppelin or ELO, but both would struggle to get into my top ten. Of the old guard, Grateful Dead would place well above all of these. Currently, honourable mentions for Arcade Fire, Future Islands, Lou Reed, Okkervil River, King Creosote, Gomez, Treacherous Orchestra and The Killers.

Blimey

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 18:09 - Jun 12 with 504 viewsMrHappy2

What makes a premium class band then ?

Uniqueness
Skilful music wizardry
Top songs

???
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 22:28]

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 00:50 - Jun 13 with 473 viewswessex_exile

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 18:09 - Jun 12 by MrHappy2

What makes a premium class band then ?

Uniqueness
Skilful music wizardry
Top songs

???
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 22:28]

Elvis, the king then, now and forever.

As one of colleagues answered on a school site tour looking at archaeological remains, when asked by a school kid “who was king then?”

“Elvis, he’ll always be king”
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 0:53]

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 06:35 - Jun 13 with 454 viewsMrHappy2

Kings of Music (band) and any comments welcome on 00:50 - Jun 13 by wessex_exile

Elvis, the king then, now and forever.

As one of colleagues answered on a school site tour looking at archaeological remains, when asked by a school kid “who was king then?”

“Elvis, he’ll always be king”
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 0:53]

👏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024