Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has Covid taught us if anything ?? 23:21 - Jun 20 with 519 viewsMrHappy2

What has Covid taught us if anything ??

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 00:27 - Jun 21 with 498 viewswessex_exile

Good grief, none of this.

Hopefully, for those who are listening, it's taught us that extinction events could be just around the corner. We share the planet with a multitude of organisms, many of whom are quite happy to kill us off in their own quest for survival, because actually they don't care, nor do they need humans to proliferate. It's going to sound counter-intuitive, but we actually dodged the bullet this time, with something so easily transmitted but relatively non-fatal (compared to, for instance, SARS or Ebola).

Next time, we might not be so lucky, so I hope we learn and do better.

You didn't have that as an option btw.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 00:58 - Jun 21 with 496 viewsMrHappy2

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 00:27 - Jun 21 by wessex_exile

Good grief, none of this.

Hopefully, for those who are listening, it's taught us that extinction events could be just around the corner. We share the planet with a multitude of organisms, many of whom are quite happy to kill us off in their own quest for survival, because actually they don't care, nor do they need humans to proliferate. It's going to sound counter-intuitive, but we actually dodged the bullet this time, with something so easily transmitted but relatively non-fatal (compared to, for instance, SARS or Ebola).

Next time, we might not be so lucky, so I hope we learn and do better.

You didn't have that as an option btw.

👏👏👏well said mate ❤️

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 03:43 - Jun 21 with 490 viewsghughes11

I am looking for the "it pays to have a government who know what they are doing or at least take the blooming thing seriously!" option.

Maybe that's just my NZ bias.

If the Tories get back in power after this, then my allegiance to Her Britannic Majestiy's Green and Pleasant land may have just hit the final straw on the head and a change of code from Col U and football to Egg Chasing and the Mighty Canterbury Crusaders might be in store

Lets hope not, although is there actually any decent opposition against the Conservatives now that Corbyn has been relieved of his duties?

Up the U's and come on England! (for now )

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 07:50 - Jun 21 with 483 viewsthrillseeker

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 03:43 - Jun 21 by ghughes11

I am looking for the "it pays to have a government who know what they are doing or at least take the blooming thing seriously!" option.

If the Tories get back in power after this, then my allegiance to Her Britannic Majestiy's Green and Pleasant land may have just hit the final straw on the head and a change of code from Col U and football to Egg Chasing and the Mighty Canterbury Crusaders might be in store

Lets hope not, although is there actually any decent opposition against the Conservatives now that Corbyn has been relieved of his duties?

Canterbury Crusaders - brings back good memories from 2004

I went to the South Island derby - Crusaders v Highlanders.

Super XV (Southern Hemisphere) Rugby is so much more quality than the Northern Hemisphere equivalent
What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 16:05 - Jun 21 with 443 viewswessex_exile

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 03:43 - Jun 21 by ghughes11

Can't speak for others, but give me Jacinda Ardern every day of the week and twice on Sundays compared to the incompetent buffoon we've got in charge.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 16:25 - Jun 21 with 441 viewsMrHappy2

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 16:05 - Jun 21 by wessex_exile

Can't speak for others, but give me Jacinda Ardern every day of the week and twice on Sundays compared to the incompetent buffoon we've got in charge.

Boris has already stated he can’t wait to quit - have fun and make money 🧐

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 16:42 - Jun 21 with 439 viewsMoor_Pinot

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 16:05 - Jun 21 by wessex_exile

Yep!
Folk in Buckinghamshire last Thursday seem to have worked that out.

Moor Pinot

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 17:47 - Jun 21 with 424 viewsmfb_cufc

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 16:25 - Jun 21 by MrHappy2

Boris has already stated he can’t wait to quit - have fun and make money 🧐

We have still got the Johnson variant to deal with for at least another three years.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 20:43 - Jun 21 with 409 viewsLeadbelly

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 17:47 - Jun 21 by mfb_cufc

We have still got the Johnson variant to deal with for at least another three years.

Deal with? Suffer more like.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 01:19 - Jun 22 with 392 viewsMrHappy2

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 20:43 - Jun 21 by Leadbelly

Deal with? Suffer more like.

I suppose he’s the lesser of many so called evils in the world - we could have the Brazilian looney in charge ...over 500,000 million have passed away - monumental really and he’s still
denying it.

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 08:39 - Jun 22 with 372 viewsbwildered

Definitely, one rule for one , and one for another, with a do what I say and not do what I do, with such incompetence with those in office . Think you call them career politicians.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

What has Covid taught us if anything ?? on 09:47 - Jun 22 with 366 viewsMrHappy2

There is no doubt this pandemic has put the cherry on top of wot is a miserable time to be a youngster - no buzz out there whatsoever - the tv and music has gone down the pan - sanitised football - wally leaders - and now they want to take the word boys and girls schools off the agenda - it’s a mess !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024