Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And when in Rome . 09:15 - Jun 30 with 318 viewsbwildered

Rome wasn’t built in a day

Expectations are understandably high at clubs like Sunderland and Ipswich Town where the fan bases are so large and the history so rich. But that same Sunderland case study goes to show that only in very rare cases do clubs drop into League One and not only secure their immediate return to the Championship, but stay there.

Ipswich are definitely on the right tracks to putting themselves back on the pedestal they belong. Cook is a hugely likeable character and a proven promotion-winner with the likes of Wigan Athletic and Portsmouth. The club is spending money once again and on exciting, young players like Harper. It’s a much brighter time to be an Ipswich Town fan and there looks to be Championship football waiting for them later down the line, but if that prospect isn’t next season then fans don’t need to threat — Rome was neither built nor rebuilt in a day.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

And when in Rome . on 10:03 - Jun 30 with 307 viewsburnsieespana

I am not sure Cook is a "hugely likeable".
I think he is a bully with a huge ego and to be honest if he isn't steaming along at the top of League one by Christmas he will be toast
Personally I have no desire to see Ipswich succeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024