Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc 16:13 - Jul 2 with 640 viewsMrHappy2

We rarely do this as we don’t chase people BUT is this the year to join the Happy League ?

We welcome your participation

And we welcome any others also

You will love it

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 17:21 - Jul 2 with 618 viewsbwildered

Can you give me a generalisation of what it entails MrH , here or on messages .

Thanks
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 18:32]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 18:04 - Jul 2 with 606 viewsColukev

Oh go on then!
Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 18:32 - Jul 2 with 595 viewsMrHappy2

Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 17:21 - Jul 2 by bwildered

Can you give me a generalisation of what it entails MrH , here or on messages .

Thanks
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 18:32]

Do you mind asking MFB or Mick - he will be happy to oblige 👍

He runs it

But basically

Just predict some scores on the Happy League thread

Simples !😄
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 18:34]

Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 11:03 - Jul 3 with 553 viewsmfb_cufc

Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 18:04 - Jul 2 by Colukev

Oh go on then!

Good to have you back again Kev.

If anybody is thinking of joining the Happy League, details for all competitions can be found on the Happy League 2021-22 Week 1 thread. To register for all competitions just predict the 6 games at the bottom of that thread. It is free to enter with prizes.

If you require more information, just send me a PM, and I will be pleased to help.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 10:00]

mfb

Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 06:56 - Jul 5 with 432 viewsnoah4x4

In the event that you win the Premier League, a tip.......

Do not put your otherwise impressive Col U clock in bright sunshine or in an otherwise warm room. It comprises a vinyl record with cut out letters on its face and a clock mechanism. Looks great, until it melts. One corner of my conservatory ended up looking like a Salvatore Dali painting (or was it Picasso that did the melting clocks?). Still works, it just droops like a Bulldog's jowls, a bit like the U's season 2020-21.

Hence, I need to win again to replace mine.....and replace my various HGPL and cup commemorative mugs that have images that are not dishwasher proof. Am suitably motivated.....
Call to Leadbelly - Bewildered - Colukev etc on 08:25 - Jul 5 with 422 viewsMrHappy2

A cool room and wash by hand

Simples !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024