Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. 17:58 - Jul 9 with 586 viewsMrHappy2

Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 18:08 - Jul 9 with 564 viewsthrillseeker

I am due to be in Portugal 05 August 2021

Double vaccinated but still 50/50 as whether I will go even if allowed
Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 18:20 - Jul 9 with 559 viewsMrHappy2

Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 18:08 - Jul 9 by thrillseeker

The final straw was having to do those tests

Holidays are meant be totally relaxing

Not wondering wot to do next

Couldn’t be bothered in the end

Switched it to Easter next year

👍

Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 18:23 - Jul 9 with 558 viewsMrHappy2

I’ll stay in a hotel for a few days and play some golf nearby with a mate instead.

Then visit some other places over here I ain’t been to in a while.

This country is amazing on the right days
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 18:30]

Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 20:24 - Jul 9 with 519 viewsburnsieespana

Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 18:08 - Jul 9 by thrillseeker

Just back from a few days in Portugal
Lots of safety measures in place including bars close at 10.30.
If you are sensible and avoid busy places completely safe
If flying don't worry as Aircon in planes is totally safe as air is not recycled instead sucked in at the front and ejected at the rear. Again make sure you wear masks.
Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 05:42 - Jul 10 with 481 viewsnoah4x4

So should 'bubbles' be continuing at the Stadium?

My 'bubble' against our wishes got moved into the West Stand. Now, we can't get back into the South Stand except by joining another 'bubble'. Is Cowling trying to make some political statement? After 19th July 2021 there will be no restrictions. Those that continue to fear Covid will make up their own minds. But the rest of us want to get back to choosing our own destiny, which isn't sitting in the West Stand.
Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 09:39 - Jul 10 with 472 viewsLeadbelly

Holiday in Cyprus in August booked but cancelled it. on 05:42 - Jul 10 by noah4x4

So should 'bubbles' be continuing at the Stadium?

My 'bubble' against our wishes got moved into the West Stand. Now, we can't get back into the South Stand except by joining another 'bubble'. Is Cowling trying to make some political statement? After 19th July 2021 there will be no restrictions. Those that continue to fear Covid will make up their own minds. But the rest of us want to get back to choosing our own destiny, which isn't sitting in the West Stand.

Just start a new bubble. I believe that’s what everyone else is doing.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024