Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid oroblems 15:25 - Jul 12 with 456 viewsburnsieespana

I see Essex's game against Derbyshire has been abandoned due to a positive test.
Brings me to something I have been thinking for a few days with new cases rising at an alarming rate and, the Health Secretary suggesting by end of summer figure could be 100,000 new cases a day, combined with the Government doing away with social distancing, masks, etc I can see the new football season being severely disrupted.
I dread to think how high the case count will go after yesterday's shenanigans in London.
Already here in Spain we are seeing a move back to restrictions in an effort to control the rise in new cases after a lot of relaxation only a month or so ago.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 15:26]
Covid oroblems on 08:49 - Jul 13 with 397 viewsbwildered

Abandoned and now confirmed by ECB has a draw, but strangely another game is allowed to continue, although has well has replacing most of the side before the start also had to replace a new self isolate case.
ECB need to send a remit now to ALL counties that games to be abandoned has draws has in Derby Essex case.
Counties will now have younger players incorporated into counties due to the migration of experience players to Hundred franchise competition.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 8:50]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024