Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine Passports 22:53 - Jul 24 with 913 viewsmfb_cufc

Vaccine Passports coming at football matches, meaning fans will have to be double-jabbed.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/vaccine-passports-football-matches-coming

mfb

Vaccine Passports on 23:08 - Jul 24 with 902 viewswessex_exile

Great news, and not before time. Next step, identify the racist scumbags who choose to boo our glorious multi-cultural team making a stand against racism, as a few tried today before being drowned out by applause. I strongly suspect the anti-vax and racist demographics overlap significantly. They bring shame on Colchester United. Good riddance to all of them.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Vaccine Passports on 23:28 - Jul 24 with 890 viewsdurham_exile

I agree with the concept, but it will prevent younger supporters from attending initially until they have received their second jab.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Vaccine Passports on 00:12 - Jul 25 with 880 viewswessex_exile

Vaccine Passports on 23:28 - Jul 24 by durham_exile

I agree with the concept, but it will prevent younger supporters from attending initially until they have received their second jab.

Up the U's

I’d rather they were safe first, supporting the U’s second.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Vaccine Passports on 07:35 - Jul 25 with 866 viewsnoah4x4

Why will it prevent younger supporters attending? Surely exemptions can be made for under 18s and they and their guardians/parents put in a single 'family' stand?

Until the independent vaccine authority recommends that very young children get jabbed, we shouldn't jab them. A better use for surplus vaccines is inoculate the rest of the worlds over 40s. We are 90% protected if double jabbed and kids get only a mild illness. .

Whilst prior to vaccines this was a horror disease, we can now manage it provided the selfish minority get jabbed. Isn't it ironic that the same minorities that moaned about an initial lack of PPE are now refusing to get jabbed? Is the pingdemic real? The numbers claiming a need to self isolate are disproportionately high compared to positive tests . Work site testing seems to be the only solution to get folk back to work. Covid has brought the worst out of politics on both sides.
Vaccine Passports on 10:07 - Jul 25 with 843 viewsburnsieespana

Surely testing everybody before entry would be a better solution?
Somebody like me who has been double jabbed in Spain will no doubt be excluded as at this time this Government refuses to recognise my EU Covid jabbed certificate
Planning to see a couple of games in September when I am over to see family and by the time I am free to move around (6 days after landing) I will have been tested 4 times for Covid in the space of a week!
Vaccine Passports on 16:39 - Jul 25 with 810 viewspwrightsknees

As I no longer attend matches for health reasons (not Covid related), I don't feel qualified to comment, but I will anyway.

If I did attend a match, I would not wish to sit near, or be in physical contact, with anyone who had not been double vaccinated, whatever their age.

As Wessex rightly says, Safety first, U's 2nd.
Vaccine Passports on 18:08 - Jul 25 with 800 viewsmfb_cufc

The latest information seems it is only going to apply to crowds of 20,000 plus from the end of September, in line with night clubs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57963468

So transmission is a risk at Burnley (capacity 21,944) but not Brentford (17,250).
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 9:38]

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024