Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poku to Peterborough? 20:55 - Jul 29 with 1031 viewsBlue4U2

Is the rumour true - I hope not, his work here is not yet finished
Poku to Peterborough? on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 1005 viewsdurham_exile

Blue4U2 an interesting rumour.
Ferguson was certainly watching someone but he didn't see Kwame play.

The problem this season is I don't see him in the starting XI and I suspect he wouldn't want to be a bit player.

I think he has great potential and when he plays as he can at Salford then he is superb but we haven't seen enough performances like that.

If we have to lose someone then better to keep Clampin and lose Poku but I would prefer not to lose either.

We still need another striker and if we do sign Richard Kone then Poku would largely be redundant.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Poku to Peterborough? on 13:22 - Jul 30 with 918 viewsmfb_cufc

After his recent poor season I doubt Ferguson was at the Ipswich game to see Poku. The other rumours that he was there to see Clampin and Chilvers seem more likely.

mfb

Poku to Peterborough? on 16:48 - Jul 30 with 888 viewsburnsieespana

It seems Peterborough have only one fit forward with two injured so Poku could be a possibility although would be an enormous jump up for him.
I wouldn't consider Chilvers a forward.
Fans on Peterborough's forum seem concerned about lack of forwards.
Poku to Peterborough? on 17:56 - Jul 30 with 872 viewsdurham_exile

Poku to Peterborough? on 13:22 - Jul 30 by mfb_cufc

After his recent poor season I doubt Ferguson was at the Ipswich game to see Poku. The other rumours that he was there to see Clampin and Chilvers seem more likely.

I do not see any reason why we have to part with either Clampin or Chilvers.

If we are to get out of league two this season then selling the family silver is not the way to go.

We have lost enough players over the past two seasons. Time to say enough is enough.

Up the promotion seeking U's

PS After the way he played against Ipswich I would imagine that Alan Judge will also be on people's radar. But he isn't going anywhere either!!!

Durham_exile

Poku to Peterborough? on 19:19 - Jul 30 with 859 viewsburnsieespana

Poku to Peterborough? on 17:56 - Jul 30 by durham_exile

I do not see any reason why we have to part with either Clampin or Chilvers.

If we are to get out of league two this season then selling the family silver is not the way to go.

We have lost enough players over the past two seasons. Time to say enough is enough.

Up the promotion seeking U's

PS After the way he played against Ipswich I would imagine that Alan Judge will also be on people's radar. But he isn't going anywhere either!!!

Now how ironical that would be if we sold him for £1m in August! Be one in the eye for the tractor boys!
In all seriousness want everybody to stay so we have a real go at promotion this year.
Poku to Peterborough? on 22:41 - Jul 30 with 814 viewsmfb_cufc

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/peterboro

That wouldn't be Poku or Clampin. Could be Chilvers, but a defensive midfielder, I don't think so.

mfb

Poku to Peterborough? on 09:36 - Jul 31 with 777 viewsburnsieespana

Doubt from that statement, as you say mfb be one of our players unless they are buying Skuse at some inflated price!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024