Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS 15:04 - Oct 19 with 1779 viewsdurham_exile

Absolutely swamped with other things today.

No time for the usual doggerel suffice to say brilliant victory at the weekend.

Three more points tonight with a 2-0 win against the Gas

Team:

George

Tchamadeu Eastman Smith Daniels

Wiredu Skuse Chilvers

Jasper Tovide Dobra

Subs

Taylor Kennedy Cooper Chambers Nouble Sears Hannant

Weather 17 degrees Celsius mostly cloudy but mainly dry.

Enjoy the game.

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 21:52 - Oct 19 with 787 viewswessex_exile

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 21:45 - Oct 19 by durham_exile

We must appeal the Tchamadeu red card

Two points dropped.

HM must play Chilvers instead of Hannant and Dobra Jasper and Tovide

We are wasting our time with Big Frank Sears and Hannant

Come on management.

Barton will never be any different dirty team lost their heads and disgraceful scenes with punches being thrown

Don't think we can - Tchamadeu was punched, we all saw it, but he should just have gone down, not react - made it easy for what was a poor ref considering his pedigree.

Still, great spirit to come back, and a lovely finish from Chilvers.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 22:27 - Oct 19 with 747 viewsbwildered

U’s fortune to get a point from the encounter. After a bright start U’s struggled to dominate and conceded far to many free kicks around the area come the end of the first half. Unable to get a foothold in the second and going a goal down evidently, only a Chilvers half volley from the end of the box saved their blushes has a team who did not look like the home side and never worked the visiting keeper enough. Should have be a away win banker, but Rovers tried to manage the result rather than play us off the park which was happening, sometimes you can tinker too much .
Point most welcome after another display of inadequacy. Time to split the front two and the two wide players again fail to deliver. We made a average team look good.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 9:03]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 13:42 - Oct 20 with 619 viewsmfb_cufc

We are thinking about appealing Junior's red card.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/19660101.colchester-united-appeal-junior-tch

mfb

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 15:44 - Oct 20 with 595 viewswessex_exile

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 13:42 - Oct 20 by mfb_cufc

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/19660101.colchester-united-appeal-junior-tch

Hope it works - easy to say with hindsight, but with a bit more experience under his belt, Junior goes down hit by the secret sniper and we finish the game with 11 v 9 and no concerns about future suspensions.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 18:52 - Oct 20 with 556 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 13:42 - Oct 20 by mfb_cufc

Absolutely right too. I said that after the game.

What did he do wrong.

Lets hope we are successful.

Up the lillywhite U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 07:40 - Oct 21 with 498 viewsnoah4x4

Junior deliberately blocked off the player and the camera didn't catch the verbal exchange suffice for a lip-reader to translate. For a punch to be thrown, I suspect something might have been said? Can anybody close to the incident comment?
Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 452 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 07:40 - Oct 21 by noah4x4

Junior deliberately blocked off the player and the camera didn't catch the verbal exchange suffice for a lip-reader to translate. For a punch to be thrown, I suspect something might have been said? Can anybody close to the incident comment?

Red card upheld

Three match ban

Durham_exile

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 18:35 - Oct 21 with 436 viewsburnsieespana

Shame when just got into the team but he will learn from it.
Hope NHW ready for a return as getting bit short of backs with Clampin out with Covid
Login to get fewer ads

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 19:04 - Oct 21 with 425 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 18:35 - Oct 21 by burnsieespana

Shame when just got into the team but he will learn from it.
Hope NHW ready for a return as getting bit short of backs with Clampin out with Covid

NHW? Is that Spanish for MWH?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 19:04]

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 391 viewsburnsieespana

Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 19:04 - Oct 21 by RSCOSWORTH

NHW? Is that Spanish for MWH?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 19:04]

Si
Super U's to defeat the Gas at JSCS on 16:43 - Oct 22 with 345 viewsRSCOSWORTH

A few observations from Tuesday:

1) We started well and were the better side early on but seemed to run out of ideas and let them back into the game.

2) Wiredu's booking was very unfortunate.

3) Hannant is dreadfully short of confidence and Mullins should've taken him off at half time to put him out of his misery.

4) We looked a lot better with Chilvers on the pitch. He's a starter for me.

5) I'm not sure why Jasper was withdrawn when we were a goal down and needed to get back into the game.

6) Time wasting is a massive bugbear of mine but I was shocked to see a player get a second yellow for it. Couldn't happen to a more charming fellow who spent most of the first half calling for our players to be carded.

7) What a goal from Chilvers. I think he'll be a player we end up selling at some point. Probably to Peterborough!

8) Junior was unfortunate to get sent off but you can't react to stuff like that. He'll learn I'm sure but he might be out of the side for a while now.

9) We had chances to win the game but I think that a draw was the right result.

10) There's not much to like about Joey Barton is there?

11) Was great to be back in the stadium under the lights with something to cheer about.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024