Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers - ifollow 18:01 - Oct 19 with 672 viewsthrillseeker

Is tonight's game on ifollow as I have just received an email and text saying game is on ifollow?

or

Can I use a VPN and then watch ifollow
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 18:03]
Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 18:03 - Oct 19 with 670 viewsmfb_cufc

Yes, it is on ifollow.

mfb

Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 668 viewsthrillseeker

Cheers Mick

That is handy as working late and cannot make the game
Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 08:17 - Oct 20 with 593 viewsnoah4x4

Interesting question about VPN.....

Matches are generally not streamed live to UK destinations. But what about if using a VPN? Anybody know the answer?
Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 08:27 - Oct 20 with 590 viewswessex_exile

Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 08:17 - Oct 20 by noah4x4

Interesting question about VPN.....

Matches are generally not streamed live to UK destinations. But what about if using a VPN? Anybody know the answer?

I’ve never tried using a VPN, but understand one of the benefits is that you can mask your location and therefore access region-restricted content (e.g. US Netflix etc.). On that basis, you should therefore be able to access all ifollow live streams by appearing to be outside the UK. Technically, that would also add revenue to the club, as they’ve already had a share of your monthly subscription for audio coverage, access to videos etc, but would also get a share of your “non-UK” £5 video stream too.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 08:55 - Oct 20 with 585 viewsDaniel

Ifollow have blocked a lot of VPNs, but there are some that still work. I've watched more games on ifollow this season than I have attended and ever since ifollow started I've been watching away games round a mates house.

There does come a point when the football is so bad that you can't even be bothered to watch ifollow let alone go tonthe game.
Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 09:03 - Oct 20 with 580 viewswessex_exile

Bristol Rovers - ifollow on 08:55 - Oct 20 by Daniel

Ifollow have blocked a lot of VPNs, but there are some that still work. I've watched more games on ifollow this season than I have attended and ever since ifollow started I've been watching away games round a mates house.

There does come a point when the football is so bad that you can't even be bothered to watch ifollow let alone go tonthe game.

Not surprised ifollow are blocking VPNs to be honest. Perhaps that’s the difference for an exile, because no matter how poor the football, I’ll always pay my subscription and watch/ listen to the U’s if I can. Seriously thinking about a trip to Vale Park on Saturday too.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024