Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tisdale 10:01 - Nov 29 with 1230 viewsburnsieespana

Appounted Stevenage Manager
Somehow feel he could have got a better job than that and guess it answers any questions about did we offer him terms?
Tisdale on 12:35 - Nov 29 with 1208 viewsthrillseeker

I doubt it is anything to do with terms /contract/ money

If we did offer terms I suspect it was club structure that was the big factor as PT likes to have control of all things football
Tisdale on 17:30 - Dec 2 with 1084 viewsmfb_cufc

Paul Tisdale's first Stevenage interview.

mfb

Tisdale on 18:34 - Dec 2 with 1054 viewsDaniel

Tisdale on 17:30 - Dec 2 by mfb_cufc

Paul Tisdale's first Stevenage interview.

Nothing said about his time with us, but it's clear from this interview that he would never have fitted in permanently under the current regime. He's very much a manager and someone who has a say throughout the club, probably why his consultant role worked last season as he was allowed to temporarily shake up the rules set by Humes and Co.

It'll be interesting to see whether he brings in any of our current or ex players.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tisdale on 18:55 - Dec 2 with 1038 viewswessex_exile

Tisdale on 18:34 - Dec 2 by Daniel

Nothing said about his time with us, but it's clear from this interview that he would never have fitted in permanently under the current regime. He's very much a manager and someone who has a say throughout the club, probably why his consultant role worked last season as he was allowed to temporarily shake up the rules set by Humes and Co.

It'll be interesting to see whether he brings in any of our current or ex players.

This post has been edited by an administrator

..or indeed he keeps any of the three he's currently got?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Tisdale on 06:52 - Dec 4 with 956 viewsMoor_Pinot

Tisdale on 18:55 - Dec 2 by wessex_exile

..or indeed he keeps any of the three he's currently got?

I suspect Frank will be on his way soon. He's added very little since January and I felt sorry for him at Sudbury - completely out of his depth. I've always liked his effort for us but he's been mismanaged positionally and I'm not sure he now fits. So maybe with Tisdale?

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024