Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swindon tonight 14:24 - Nov 30 with 2627 viewsWitham

Have just had to buy my iFollow pass. Our plans to travel were thrown into disarray following a ping from the NHS on Sunday. Someone I'd been near for some time had tested positive. Given that the only place I'd been without Mrs Witham last week was to Friday's match it does add to the questions regarding the bubbles. Given where I was there must have been at least eight people within 6 feet of me.
Moan over - up the U's, and at least so far I'm negative. Good job as hotel booked for Bradford,
Swindon tonight on 15:01 - Nov 30 with 2111 viewsDaniel

I do wonder what the point of bubbles are when people who are not in your bubble are allocated seats behind and in front of you. I'd statistically have less chance of catching covid if I was allowed to sit in my normal season ticket seat because I usually sit top row!
Swindon tonight on 17:19 - Nov 30 with 2089 viewswessex_exile

I'm in the same predicament Witham - just got back from taking my son Alfie for a PCR test and waiting for the results. He's symptom-free right now, but we discovered yesterday his Auntie has gone down with Covid, and they were at a family do together on Sunday. Technically, by the letter of the law, I could still go to the match, but didn't really feel right to do so.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Swindon tonight on 19:08 - Nov 30 with 2040 viewswessex_exile

Line-up is announced.

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 19:36 - Nov 30 with 2025 viewswessex_exile

Incidentally, if anyone is following the Lionesses in the background, 6-0 up over Latvia and only 30 minutes gone!

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 19:52 - Nov 30 with 2019 viewswessex_exile

Chambers powers in an easy header for 1-0 to the U's!

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 20:04 - Nov 30 with 2013 viewswessex_exile

Swindon tonight on 19:52 - Nov 30 by wessex_exile

Chambers powers in an easy header for 1-0 to the U's!

...and a brace from Chambers, again from a perfect set piece from Judge. 2-0 to the U's!

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 20:37 - Nov 30 with 1995 viewswessex_exile

Swindon tonight on 20:04 - Nov 30 by wessex_exile

...and a brace from Chambers, again from a perfect set piece from Judge. 2-0 to the U's!

Swindon grab a scrappy lifeline just before half-time for 2-1, but we should have had 4 or 5 already. Keep it up U's, more of the same second half please!

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 20:56 - Nov 30 with 1987 viewsgerry_us

Swindon tonight on 19:36 - Nov 30 by wessex_exile

Incidentally, if anyone is following the Lionesses in the background, 6-0 up over Latvia and only 30 minutes gone!

How can 0-20 help Latvian ladies football, conversely England ladies?
Two tier Ladies World Cup?
.....oh and up the U's
Login to get fewer ads

Swindon tonight on 21:42 - Nov 30 with 1958 viewswessex_exile

Much more backs to the wall second half, with a gale blowing in our faces, but the U's are through to the Southern Region quarter-finals of the EFL Trophy.

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 21:42 - Nov 30 with 1958 viewsburnsieespana

Well done Colchester. Strong side for this compo showed our intent. All helps to put some money in the pot.
Swindon tonight on 22:24 - Nov 30 with 1928 viewspwrightsknees

My word! We make life difficult for ourselves don't we? But a super result anyway.
Swindon tonight on 22:47 - Nov 30 with 1920 viewsoxfcolu

First match in a very long time. And it was well worth the effort. We should have been 5 up before half time. I felt we backed off a bit as the second half progressed. But a result against the swidnod simpletons made my day.
Swindon tonight on 23:16 - Nov 30 with 1909 viewswessex_exile

Swindon tonight on 22:47 - Nov 30 by oxfcolu

First match in a very long time. And it was well worth the effort. We should have been 5 up before half time. I felt we backed off a bit as the second half progressed. But a result against the swidnod simpletons made my day.

3 games so far at the County Ground this season, 2 wins and a draw - what's not to love Ox!

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 23:23 - Nov 30 with 1905 viewsdurham_exile

Swindon tonight on 23:16 - Nov 30 by wessex_exile

3 games so far at the County Ground this season, 2 wins and a draw - what's not to love Ox!

A great evening power back on after 93 hours and a superb and well deserved victory.

Bring on the Latics.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Swindon tonight on 06:02 - Dec 1 with 1863 viewsnoah4x4

Swindon tonight on 23:23 - Nov 30 by durham_exile

A great evening power back on after 93 hours and a superb and well deserved victory.

Bring on the Latics.

Up the U's

93 hours? Ouch, we only had to suffer 12 hours waiting for a gas fitter. Good job you had so many candles left from your last birthday cake Durham.

I was playing league table tennis, so could only follow on the Gazette live text. Will watch the full game on I-Follow today. But pleased we progressed and added a few shillings to the transfer window fund. I still think we need to find a striker as Dobra and Jasper won't stay long. But what struck me as particularly positive is the turnaround in form from Judge and Hannant, who have been awful until recent fixtures. Also Chambers and Smith that were calamitous in some early games. Maybe we are starting to gel as a team rather than as mere individuals.
Swindon tonight on 08:48 - Dec 1 with 1835 viewsbwildered

Going to need Chambers and Smith available for the next few weeks has Eastman is self isolating for ten days due too contracting COVID.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Swindon tonight on 10:03 - Dec 1 with 1817 viewswessex_exile

Hope it doesn't do a 'Hannant' on him!

So, already through in the Southern Section alongside the U's are Sutton United, MK Dongs, Chelsea U21s, Charlton Athletic and Cambridge United. Remaining two from Ipswich v Arsenal U21s (playing tonight) and Exeter City v Portsmouth - which for some reason won't be played until December 14th according to the Papa Johns Trophy website?

Other than being regional, I have no idea if the next round is seeded in anyway, nor even when the draw will be made - maybe not until after the Exeter Pompey game?

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 11:45 - Dec 1 with 1787 viewsmfb_cufc

Swindon tonight on 10:03 - Dec 1 by wessex_exile

Hope it doesn't do a 'Hannant' on him!

So, already through in the Southern Section alongside the U's are Sutton United, MK Dongs, Chelsea U21s, Charlton Athletic and Cambridge United. Remaining two from Ipswich v Arsenal U21s (playing tonight) and Exeter City v Portsmouth - which for some reason won't be played until December 14th according to the Papa Johns Trophy website?

Other than being regional, I have no idea if the next round is seeded in anyway, nor even when the draw will be made - maybe not until after the Exeter Pompey game?

Draws are usually on a Saturday, but can't find any details to say it is happening this Saturday.

If we are still in the smaller South Group, as we were in the previous round, we will be playing MK Dons, Cambridge or Exeter/Portsmouth.

mfb

Swindon tonight on 11:52 - Dec 1 with 1785 viewsMoor_Pinot

Swindon tonight on 11:45 - Dec 1 by mfb_cufc

Draws are usually on a Saturday, but can't find any details to say it is happening this Saturday.

If we are still in the smaller South Group, as we were in the previous round, we will be playing MK Dons, Cambridge or Exeter/Portsmouth.

Excellent to get the result last night even if we squandered chances. We've still scored six times in three games (conceded three) which means Mr Mullins is making the progress with shape, selection and formation we've hoped for.
We're stronger with Eastman, Clampin and Wiredu but the squad is coping. Nice to see two headers go in..... How long since!?

Welcome back Durham. 93 hours, how horrible. That's worse than I've known since the winter of 63!
You were missed!

Moor Pinot

Swindon tonight on 16:30 - Dec 1 with 1737 viewsmfb_cufc

The draw for the next round is indeed on Saturday, after the Coventry game. Games to be played on week 3rd January.

mfb

Swindon tonight on 17:08 - Dec 1 with 1727 viewswessex_exile

Swindon tonight on 16:30 - Dec 1 by mfb_cufc

The draw for the next round is indeed on Saturday, after the Coventry game. Games to be played on week 3rd January.

Cheers Mick!

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 22:06 - Dec 1 with 1685 viewsburnsieespana

We won't be in playing Ipswich again who were 2 up at halftime against Arsenal U21's!
Swindon tonight on 23:40 - Dec 1 with 1671 viewswessex_exile

Swindon tonight on 22:06 - Dec 1 by burnsieespana

We won't be in playing Ipswich again who were 2 up at halftime against Arsenal U21's!

LOL - just seen that, what a terrible shame

Up the U's

Swindon tonight on 07:00 - Dec 2 with 1655 viewsnoah4x4

Ipswich now hoping Arsenal played an ineligible player, or used too many subs,......
Swindon tonight on 09:10 - Dec 2 with 1630 viewsbwildered

Could the U’s have a Gooner double header ?
Already drawn against Arsenal in the FA Youth Cup, so PJT tie now possible.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024