Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sutton United (a) 18:26 - Jan 16 with 681 viewswessex_exile

Probably not a bad thing in the circumstances, but if you haven't noticed, Sutton United have decided not to provide a streaming service for Tuesday's game. I presume we'll still have the iFollow commentary.

https://www.cu-fc.com/fixtures/fixtures/first-team/202122/january/sutton-united-

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Sutton United (a) on 21:01 - Jan 16 with 626 viewsdurham_exile

Wessex I really think we are going to win at Gander Green Lane on Tuesday night and that is the reason for Sutton's cowardice.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Sutton United (a) on 21:01 - Jan 16 with 626 viewsnoah4x4

The flimsy scaffolding and plastic sheet construction crows nest used at Sutton for broadcasts looks like a most dangerous perch in icy weather. You wouldn't get me up there. But will be present........ Keep the faith.
Sutton United (a) on 21:23 - Jan 16 with 616 viewswessex_exile

Sutton United (a) on 21:01 - Jan 16 by noah4x4

The flimsy scaffolding and plastic sheet construction crows nest used at Sutton for broadcasts looks like a most dangerous perch in icy weather. You wouldn't get me up there. But will be present........ Keep the faith.

Safe travelling Noah, I'll listen for you even if I can't see you - Up the U's!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Sutton United (a) on 22:30 - Jan 16 with 604 viewsthrillseeker

Thankfully I cannot get time off work Tuesday.

Should be home just in time for KO. Disappointed it is not on ifollow so BBC Essex will have to do.

Hoping for an improved performance after Saturday
Sutton United (a) on 08:31 - Jan 17 with 565 viewsWitham

I can't make the re-arranged game due to work, so I have 2 concession tickets going free to anyone who wants them. Collect in Witham or I'll email them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024