Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Wiredu 19:53 - Jan 20 with 964 viewsthrillseeker

A strange post by Brendan on Twitter and rumours suggesting he has left/ leaving
Brendan Wiredu on 20:00 - Jan 20 with 951 viewsburnsieespana

What did it say Durham?
Brendan Wiredu on 20:21 - Jan 20 with 939 viewsmfb_cufc

He was looking forward to the Salford game earlier today, on how he can help his teamates.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/january/salford-city-brendan-preview/

mfb

Brendan Wiredu on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 923 viewsthrillseeker

It was just a picture of him but supporters have made the assumption it signifies he is off. Could be rubbish and supporters up to mischief.
Brendan Wiredu on 21:09 - Jan 20 with 918 viewsLeadbelly

Brendan Wiredu on 20:56 - Jan 20 by thrillseeker

It was just a picture of him but supporters have made the assumption it signifies he is off. Could be rubbish and supporters up to mischief.

That’s Twitter for you.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Brendan Wiredu on 21:12 - Jan 20 with 914 viewsburnsieespana

Amazing how things pan out though because the OMB was saying Daniels had gone a number of days ago yet only officially confirmed today!
Brendan Wiredu on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 913 viewsdurham_exile

Brendan Wiredu on 20:00 - Jan 20 by burnsieespana

What did it say Durham?

Burnsie the paper talk was that a number of Championship teams wanted Brendan Wiredu in the January window. Nottingham Forest were apparently leading the charge.

Frankly I am surprised that they haven't come in with a firm bid but with all the chaos going on at present it is impossible to keep up with the arrivals and departures.

I think that the piece from the Official site is clear enough Brendan wants the points at Salford.

Extract from Club site:

Battling U's midfielder Brendan Wiredu is hoping he can help his teammates to put in a point-scoring performance on Saturday at Salford City.

Wiredu thrived in a more advanced role on Tuesday evening at Sutton United, and was involved in both the goals for the U's, despite the 3-2 defeat in South London.

And Brendan is hoping that he can help contribute to an upturn in form for the club, starting with a trip to Salford City on Saturday afternoon.

"First of all I wanted to say thanks to Hayden and Alex - we didn't get the results on the pitch but they are good people and they helped me and I'm grateful but obviously we have to look forward.

"We have to take accountability and see what we aren't doing right on the pitch both as individuals and collectively, but football is a game based on results, so we need to do that."

And speaking on his own performances this season, Brendan was honest in his assessment that he should have more goals.

"I should have had more goals this season. But we've been saying, once I get one, the rest will come.

"We see the fans aren't happy with the performances and rightly so. We aren't happy with ourselves, but we want to get out there and put things right and climb up the table."
Article ends.#

If we can hold onto him until the end of the season then that would be a major achievement.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024