Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? 10:44 - Jan 21 with 1637 viewsbwildered

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 11:42 - Jan 21 with 1595 viewswessex_exile

I've opted for the incumbents, simply because they are the ones who need our support at the moment. That being said, if I had to choose from the list, I think I'd go for Mick McCarthy - gotta keep that ex-Ipswich thing going :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 12:52 - Jan 21 with 1576 viewsthrillseeker

I am not keen on anyone listed but I suspect Kevin Horlock will be our next manager

I never thought I would say this but I would take Neil Warnock until end of season just so he can kick some player ego's into touch and inspire some passion whilst playing for the shirt.

Only to end of season as could not cope with him any longer
The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 13:12 - Jan 21 with 1568 viewsdurham_exile

I like the idea of Neil Harris if he would come because he is untainted by the Ipswich, RC and nepotism that has existed for years

22 games to save the club.
28 points needed.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 13:43 - Jan 21 with 1557 viewsburnsieespana

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 13:12 - Jan 21 by durham_exile

I like the idea of Neil Harris if he would come because he is untainted by the Ipswich, RC and nepotism that has existed for years

28 points needed.

Up the U's

Gone for Brown et al as feel they need our wholehearted support for as long as they are in post. If they last the season and get us out of the mire and want job long-term they would deserve it
If they are only 'holding the fort' whilst RC seeks a new long-term appointment Harris a good shout.
The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 17:44 - Jan 21 with 1481 viewsFruitbat

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 13:12 - Jan 21 by durham_exile

28 points needed.

Up the U's

Pretty sure I read an interview with him ages ago and he said he used to stand at Later Road when he was a kid. He's originally from Maldon if I remember correctly.

I'd be happy with him although, to be fair, I'd be happy with Keith Harris if he kept us up.
The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 18:12 - Jan 21 with 1471 viewsbwildered

Sadly Keith Harris passed away several years ago Fruitbat, so no flying in that direction also.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 18:14]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 18:17 - Jan 21 with 1462 viewsFruitbat

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 18:12 - Jan 21 by bwildered

Sadly Keith Harris passed away several years ago Fruitbat, so no flying in that direction also.

Still have more confidence in him than Brown.
The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 18:42 - Jan 21 with 1450 viewsLeadbelly

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 18:17 - Jan 21 by Fruitbat

Still have more confidence in him than Brown.

Rolf Harris?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Login to get fewer ads

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 22:12 - Jan 21 with 1408 viewsdurham_exile

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 18:12 - Jan 21 by bwildered

Orville must be worth a shout though!
Up the U's

Durham_exile

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 22:39 - Jan 21 with 1402 viewsFruitbat

The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 22:12 - Jan 21 by durham_exile

Orville must be worth a shout though!
Up the U's

We'd be flying up the league. (I can't........you can)
The Circle of Strife – Your preference ? on 13:57 - Jan 25 with 1253 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Grant McCann is now available. He might have his sights set a little higher though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60127002

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024