Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester United Best at something 15:59 - Mar 8 with 1501 viewsconcordman

https://apple.news/A8P83QWFyQm-GwqdhRfGD5w
Colchester United Best at something on 17:05 - Mar 8 with 1480 viewswessex_exile

"One team in Essex!"

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Colchester United Best at something on 18:09 - Mar 8 with 1464 viewsgerry_us

Colchester United Best at something on 17:05 - Mar 8 by wessex_exile

"One team in Essex!"

Not much competition!
Colchester United Best at something on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 1432 viewsthrillseeker

It pains me to say this but no way are Colchester United bigger than the Seaweed.
Colchester United Best at something on 19:28 - Mar 8 with 1422 viewswessex_exile

Colchester United Best at something on 19:15 - Mar 8 by thrillseeker

It pains me to say this but no way are Colchester United bigger than the Seaweed.

It's difficult to understand quite what the criteria for the ratings across each county was, but I would disagree TS. Yes, Southend traditionally have a significantly larger support base, but whether on current status, or indeed average level over the last 20-25 years, the U's have been the more successful football club without a doubt. Plus, we have a new ground, a top of the range (for our level) training facility, and a Cat 2 academy.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Colchester United Best at something on 19:40 - Mar 8 with 1418 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Colchester United Best at something on 19:28 - Mar 8 by wessex_exile

It's difficult to understand quite what the criteria for the ratings across each county was, but I would disagree TS. Yes, Southend traditionally have a significantly larger support base, but whether on current status, or indeed average level over the last 20-25 years, the U's have been the more successful football club without a doubt. Plus, we have a new ground, a top of the range (for our level) training facility, and a Cat 2 academy.

Tough one to call that but we're definitely bigger than Oakham Town!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024