Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter v U's on Good Friday 20:38 - Apr 12 with 1777 viewswessex_exile

In case anyone has missed it, this game is now all ticket. The Grecians have sold out all of their home stands, and have an eye on the spare space that might be available on the away terrace. Last chance to get tickets is 2pm tomorrow, presumably to be collected from the either the JobServe or at St James' Park on the day - there will be no sales on matchday.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/april/exeter-ticket-info/

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 21:16 - Apr 12 with 1697 viewsdurham_exile

Wessex I would love to be there but I hope you enjoy it.
I wonder how many tickets have been sold at the JSCS.
Maybe 200.

Let us hope we can spoil the promotion party.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 22:02 - Apr 12 with 1681 viewswessex_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 21:16 - Apr 12 by durham_exile

Wessex I would love to be there but I hope you enjoy it.
I wonder how many tickets have been sold at the JSCS.
Maybe 200.

Let us hope we can spoil the promotion party.

Up the U's

I've seen a few on my twitter and FB feeds going, plus some here as well, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's more than 250-300 tops. Almost certainly means we'll be in the smaller section of the away terrace and the Grecians get the remaining 600 places on the terrace to our left. Still, as always with the Faithful, what we might lack in numbers we'll make up for in noise.

Up the U's

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 00:17 - Apr 13 with 1662 viewsdurham_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 22:02 - Apr 12 by wessex_exile

I've seen a few on my twitter and FB feeds going, plus some here as well, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's more than 250-300 tops. Almost certainly means we'll be in the smaller section of the away terrace and the Grecians get the remaining 600 places on the terrace to our left. Still, as always with the Faithful, what we might lack in numbers we'll make up for in noise.

After the shocking performance against Stevenage it is up to the players to stand up and be counted.

But WB will achieve nothing if he goes to Exeter and simply parks the bus.
Let's see what happens. I think we can win. They are not unbeatable.
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 06:44 - Apr 13 with 1635 viewsnoah4x4

One I will miss. I don't have any Col U pyjamas to travel in. Ridiculous KO time meaning U's fans must leave home at 0500am.

Can't see us getting anything out of the game, but then I don't expect Barrow, Stevenage or Oldham to gain more than a single point given the Good Friday fixtures. But it would be good to spoil everybody's day at these clubs by securing by a win. However, only seeing a -1 change to our goal difference might be a bonus!
Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 11:39 - Apr 13 with 1589 viewsLeadbelly

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 06:44 - Apr 13 by noah4x4

One I will miss. I don't have any Col U pyjamas to travel in. Ridiculous KO time meaning U's fans must leave home at 0500am.

Can't see us getting anything out of the game, but then I don't expect Barrow, Stevenage or Oldham to gain more than a single point given the Good Friday fixtures. But it would be good to spoil everybody's day at these clubs by securing by a win. However, only seeing a -1 change to our goal difference might be a bonus!

13.00 KO is ridiculous, especially if the team isn't staying overnight. Very long trip on a bank holiday weekend when half the country will be heading to the south west. What could possibly go wrong?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 11:48 - Apr 13 with 1585 viewswessex_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 11:39 - Apr 13 by Leadbelly

13.00 KO is ridiculous, especially if the team isn't staying overnight. Very long trip on a bank holiday weekend when half the country will be heading to the south west. What could possibly go wrong?

Pertinent to my day job, I don't relish anyone the prospect of negotiating the Stonehenge section of the A303 on a Bank Holiday weekend. What that really needs is some sort of, oh I don't know, tunnel-based solution

Up the U's

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 13:26 - Apr 13 with 1556 viewsLeadbelly

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 11:48 - Apr 13 by wessex_exile

Pertinent to my day job, I don't relish anyone the prospect of negotiating the Stonehenge section of the A303 on a Bank Holiday weekend. What that really needs is some sort of, oh I don't know, tunnel-based solution

The one time i passed Stonehenge without traffic issues I got stopped for speeding! Fortunately for me the police officer received an emergency call as he was giving me a talking to so had to leave without issuing a ticket.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 21:44 - Apr 13 with 1450 viewswessex_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 13:26 - Apr 13 by Leadbelly

The one time i passed Stonehenge without traffic issues I got stopped for speeding! Fortunately for me the police officer received an emergency call as he was giving me a talking to so had to leave without issuing a ticket.

My first ever experience of Stonehenge was as a teenager when me and a mate were trying to hitch-hike back to Essex from there after a West Country adventure. We'd been on the road for several days, sleeping rough, and we were down to nothing left, not even tobacco. We were inevitably picked up by the local plod, and taken back to separate rooms at Amesbury Police Station for a full on search, 'bend over' included. Needless to say, they found nothing they were looking for, despite having to rummage through our rucksacks full of grizzly pre-worn undergarments and several night's worth of unwashed pans and plates, but they did find one cigarette and 10p we didn't know we had. Once kicked out, we celebrated with 10p worth of sweets from a local shop, shared the ciggy, and hitch-hiked back to Essex from Countess Roundabout, which was a much better option than trying to get a lift on the side of the A303 next to Stonehenge.

Up the U's

Login to get fewer ads

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 11:16 - Apr 14 with 1373 viewswessex_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 06:44 - Apr 13 by noah4x4

Well, I guess it's an ill-wind then that presumably because of the early kick-off, this one is available to stream for those not making the early start for a long trip south west.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/april/exeter-ifollow/

Up the U's

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 11:25 - Apr 14 with 1369 viewsburnsieespana

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 11:16 - Apr 14 by wessex_exile

Well, I guess it's an ill-wind then that presumably because of the early kick-off, this one is available to stream for those not making the early start for a long trip south west.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/april/exeter-ifollow/

Thank you for highlighting Wessex. Let's hope you enjoy the afternoon.
Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 18:29 - Apr 14 with 1286 viewsWitham

We are already in Exeter where there is a sea fret. Travelled today to avoid the traffic and coming back Sunday for similar reasons- hopefully with 3 points
Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 22:03 - Apr 14 with 1232 viewsdurham_exile

Exeter v U's on Good Friday on 18:29 - Apr 14 by Witham

We are already in Exeter where there is a sea fret. Travelled today to avoid the traffic and coming back Sunday for similar reasons- hopefully with 3 points

Pleased that Mrs Witham is recovered from COVID.
Enjoy the game.
Spoil the party.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024