Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan players 17:02 - Apr 29 with 1343 viewsburnsieespana

Who would we like to see signed for next season?
Personally, I would like Kenlock as longtime since we had a full back score 3 in 20 games.

Loan players on 18:55 - Apr 29 with 1316 viewsthrillseeker

I am not convinced Kenlock would be a good signing.

He has helped us out but he is not of the quality we need for a promotion challenge.

I would be happy to take a chance on Edwards and sign Hornby as a back up to George or possibly number 1 if George were to leave.

I think the number of signings we make during the summer will be restricted due to the contracts that Chambers, Nouble, Smith, Akinde etc are on. Unless of course we can come to some mutual contract cancellations.

I am hoping Akinde is placed on some sort of diet/ fitness plan
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 18:56]
Loan players on 14:43 - May 3 with 1172 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I think Kenlock and Huws have been decent for us personally and I wouldn't be against signing either or both permanently. Edwards and Hornby are the only other loanees I'd consider keeping. Not sure Andrews or Wright have had enough game time to make a decision on but the fact they're not playing would suggest they're not thought to be good enough. Wonder what will happen to Jasper with Fulham getting promoted. Not sure his time at Hibernian has been a success.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Loan players on 17:56 - May 3 with 1143 viewswessex_exile

Loan players on 14:43 - May 3 by RSCOSWORTH

I think Kenlock and Huws have been decent for us personally and I wouldn't be against signing either or both permanently. Edwards and Hornby are the only other loanees I'd consider keeping. Not sure Andrews or Wright have had enough game time to make a decision on but the fact they're not playing would suggest they're not thought to be good enough. Wonder what will happen to Jasper with Fulham getting promoted. Not sure his time at Hibernian has been a success.

Not forgetting of course that Folivi must be close to getting match fit now, if not already? Whether we need him right now might be a discussion point, but if he's out there and we do...?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024