Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here a referee or former referee? 10:53 - Jun 16 with 889 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Is it possible to get a decent referee's whistle that can be personalised? 40th birthday gift idea for a friend but I have no idea if the whistles I've seen that can be personalised would be any good to actually use whilst refereeing.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Anyone on here a referee or former referee? on 11:19 - Jun 16 with 883 viewsdurham_exile

Gerry is a former professional referee and would be happy to help you RS.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Anyone on here a referee or former referee? on 19:10 - Jun 16 with 819 viewsgerry_us

Get an Acme Thunderer.
Best refs whistle ever.
Anyone on here a referee or former referee? on 11:31 - Jun 20 with 674 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Thanks Gerry and Durham. Managed to get an Acme Thunderer off Amazon with personalisation for £20.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Anyone on here a referee or former referee? on 12:45 - Jun 20 with 670 viewsgerry_us

Anyone on here a referee or former referee? on 11:31 - Jun 20 by RSCOSWORTH

Thanks Gerry and Durham. Managed to get an Acme Thunderer off Amazon with personalisation for £20.

CheeRS

If your mate is a referee and intends to use his gift from you RSC, then the players will never be able to say "I didn't hear the whistle ref".
Anyone on here a referee or former referee? on 12:11 - Jun 21 with 597 viewsnoah4x4

The Acme Whistle manufacturing company featured last night on the TV programme following an South Asian family through life in Birmingham the 1950’s. The ‘father’ got a job there and the number of whistle manufactured daily were incredible numbers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024