Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton Game To Be Streamed 21:06 - Jul 7 with 1615 viewsghughes11

No this is not a dodgy link that is p!ssing me off all over FaceBook!

but, another option to watch the U's in pre-season via Col U TV

Tuesday 12th July, kicking off at 7.30pm.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/july/charlton-streaming/

https://tickets.colchesterunited.net/Tickets/Streaming/Buy/34447?_gl=1*2kvm63*_g

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 10:35 - Jul 8 with 1530 viewswessex_exile

Got mine

What time will that be down there?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 21:00 - Jul 10 with 1410 viewsghughes11

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 10:35 - Jul 8 by wessex_exile

Got mine

What time will that be down there?

I won't bother watching, I have just forked out $250 (divide that by about 2 for GBP) for another season pass on iFollow.

It would be 6.30am Wednesday morning - so I would be on my way to work anyway.

Looking forward to my Sunday arvo routines of watching the full replays of the Col U matches returning from the 31st!

Hoping for an optimistic play-off place, but would be more than happy with top 10 or 12!

C'mon Col U!

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 19:36 - Jul 12 with 1303 viewswessex_exile

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 21:00 - Jul 10 by ghughes11

I won't bother watching, I have just forked out $250 (divide that by about 2 for GBP) for another season pass on iFollow.

It would be 6.30am Wednesday morning - so I would be on my way to work anyway.

Looking forward to my Sunday arvo routines of watching the full replays of the Col U matches returning from the 31st!

Hoping for an optimistic play-off place, but would be more than happy with top 10 or 12!

C'mon Col U!

Looks like you did well to save your money - five minutes in, and still no live stream available.

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:04 - Jul 12 with 1289 viewswessex_exile

Stream finally up and running, and a cracking 25 yard drive from Sears over the 'keeper's head to give the U's a 1-0 lead.

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:08 - Jul 12 with 1284 viewswessex_exile

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:04 - Jul 12 by wessex_exile

Stream finally up and running, and a cracking 25 yard drive from Sears over the 'keeper's head to give the U's a 1-0 lead.

...and very quickly Tommy Smith makes it 2-0.

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:11 - Jul 12 with 1276 viewswessex_exile

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:08 - Jul 12 by wessex_exile

...and very quickly Tommy Smith makes it 2-0.

Col U old boy Alex Gilbey punishes a defensive slip to halve the deficit.

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:36 - Jul 12 with 1269 viewswessex_exile

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:11 - Jul 12 by wessex_exile

Col U old boy Alex Gilbey punishes a defensive slip to halve the deficit.

Good move by Charlton, caught Judge flat-footed facing his goal and basically tapped it in past Sham - 2-2.

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:51 - Jul 12 with 1264 viewswessex_exile

All change on 60 minutes for the U's (apart from the triallist already on), and almost immediately a defensive catastrophe gifts Charlton a 3-2 lead.

Up the U's

Login to get fewer ads

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:55 - Jul 12 with 1261 viewswessex_exile

...and Charlton carve our defence apart yet again, for a blistering strike that gave Hornby no change - and again in short order he's picking the ball out of his net - 2-4

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 22:07 - Jul 12 with 1238 viewswessex_exile

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:55 - Jul 12 by wessex_exile

...and Charlton carve our defence apart yet again, for a blistering strike that gave Hornby no change - and again in short order he's picking the ball out of his net - 2-4

...and that was that - Charlton made good use of their 15 minutes of 'power play' to snatch two more goals, and the U's couldn't do anything of any measure to change that. Still, overall (apart from the stream fubar for 15+ minutes) not necessarily a bad performance. I was impressed with triallist, thought he had a decent appearance. Less impressed with both defences from the U's, work to do there I fear.

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 08:05 - Jul 13 with 1196 viewsnoah4x4

It wasn’t any better viewed inside the stadium.

Nouble missed an absolute sitter. Good goal from Smith, but his usual calamitous self thereafter, and frankly, my preference, Eastman looked jaded too. Akinde anonymous (as ever). Same old problems. After the wholesale substitutions I have never seen such a disjointed rabble in a U’s shirt. However, it will be pretty clear after this to Brown/Dunn what our best XI is. We have a huge squad, but little depth. Chilvers wasn’t in that first 60 minute team, which suggests to me he might soon be gone. Hews and triallist, Ossama (ex West Ham) impressed. Sears did his job, not much else stood out.
Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 19:06 - Jul 13 with 1137 viewswessex_exile

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 08:05 - Jul 13 by noah4x4

It wasn’t any better viewed inside the stadium.

Nouble missed an absolute sitter. Good goal from Smith, but his usual calamitous self thereafter, and frankly, my preference, Eastman looked jaded too. Akinde anonymous (as ever). Same old problems. After the wholesale substitutions I have never seen such a disjointed rabble in a U’s shirt. However, it will be pretty clear after this to Brown/Dunn what our best XI is. We have a huge squad, but little depth. Chilvers wasn’t in that first 60 minute team, which suggests to me he might soon be gone. Hews and triallist, Ossama (ex West Ham) impressed. Sears did his job, not much else stood out.

Yeah, heard about Nouble's missed sitter - maybe it was a good thing the stream wasn't working to see it

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:33 - Jul 13 with 1128 viewsGOSBTS

Bit ridiculous and unprofessional that the team are still playing in kit from a few years ago 2.5 weeks before the start of the season.
Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 21:16 - Jul 13 with 1125 viewsLeadbelly

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 20:33 - Jul 13 by GOSBTS

Bit ridiculous and unprofessional that the team are still playing in kit from a few years ago 2.5 weeks before the start of the season.

I’ll take any kit with blue and white stripes over the kit we’ve worn for the past two seasons.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 19:23 - Jul 14 with 1050 viewswessex_exile

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 21:16 - Jul 13 by Leadbelly

I’ll take any kit with blue and white stripes over the kit we’ve worn for the past two seasons.

I've heard, not sure where from, that it is planned that the new strip to be unveiled at Sunday's Open Day. Presumably from a commercial point of view, to hoover up as many sales as possible on the day - can't say I blame them tbh, but I wonder when they'll also be available online?

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 17:55 - Jul 15 with 1002 viewsmfb_cufc

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 19:23 - Jul 14 by wessex_exile

I've heard, not sure where from, that it is planned that the new strip to be unveiled at Sunday's Open Day. Presumably from a commercial point of view, to hoover up as many sales as possible on the day - can't say I blame them tbh, but I wonder when they'll also be available online?

The new shirts design will be on display at the Open Day, but you wont be able to buy.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2022/july/stripes-are-back/

mfb

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 19:22 - Jul 15 with 984 viewswessex_exile

Just checking, for those that need to know, the game tonight is being streamed via the CUFC Media channel...and as a bonus, the stream is actually working this time, though the commentary sounds like a dalek at the moment.

Up the U's

Charlton Game To Be Streamed on 11:00 - Jul 16 with 939 viewswessex_exile

Pretty decent game last night I thought, against a good Championship side. Of course it wouldn’t be Millwall without their dark side, and the ankle-breaker challenge on Huws was certainly that. In a proper match, that would have been a straight red card. A classy touch by their support too, booing Huws as he was stretchered off - remains to be seen what the long term damage will be. It certainly fired up the U’s though, and gave a spicy edge to what should have just been a decent workout friendly.

Up the U's

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024