Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Classified Results Nil 10:41 - Aug 11 with 651 viewsbwildered

BBC five live have dropped the classified results on Saturday afternoon at 17-00 hrs because five minutes is to long and need to concentrate on the 17-30 kick off match .

So, a British tradition has fallen foul of the modern age, for all fans leaving grounds, households wondering how their teams and rivals got on, or wondering where teams were and schoolboys who like me walked home from the match with the radio ….

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Classified Results Nil on 20:45 - Aug 11 with 594 viewsburnsieespana

All to do with the obsession with Premiership games. Far to many commentator's and now the BBC forget how important teams outside the Premiership are.
Classified Results Nil on 21:23 - Aug 12 with 546 viewswessex_exile

Sadly, and I have to say it, with virtually every football supporter walking away from a game with all the scores immediately available on their personal device, although it is a tough wrench away from tradition, it's to be expected. I will, when necessary, still watch Final Score, just for that 'vidiprinter' moment when it types up "Stockport County 0 Colchester United 7 (seven) Hornby 90+5'"

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Classified Results Nil on 07:53 - Aug 13 with 528 viewsghughes11

Classified Results Nil on 21:23 - Aug 12 by wessex_exile

Sadly, and I have to say it, with virtually every football supporter walking away from a game with all the scores immediately available on their personal device, although it is a tough wrench away from tradition, it's to be expected. I will, when necessary, still watch Final Score, just for that 'vidiprinter' moment when it types up "Stockport County 0 Colchester United 7 (seven) Hornby 90+5'"

does this mean that you are not going then Wessex, and your Stockport 1 U's 0 prediction the Official Col U Message Board is going to stay???

I have changed my prediction from an after the Lord Mayor's show:

Stockport County 2-1 Colchester United (Sears)

to Stockport County 1-1 Colchester United (Chilvers)

As I reckon we are more suited to playing away, and I don't know if Sears will be fit enough to start.

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Classified Results Nil on 10:16 - Aug 13 with 512 viewsdurham_exile

Classified Results Nil on 07:53 - Aug 13 by ghughes11

does this mean that you are not going then Wessex, and your Stockport 1 U's 0 prediction the Official Col U Message Board is going to stay???

I have changed my prediction from an after the Lord Mayor's show:

Stockport County 2-1 Colchester United (Sears)

to Stockport County 1-1 Colchester United (Chilvers)

As I reckon we are more suited to playing away, and I don't know if Sears will be fit enough to start.

Keep the faith guys.
Colchester to win 3-1

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024