Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred 06:33 - Feb 23 with 37455 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Never done one before, preferring to hide and shirk the responsibility like a QPR player under NC.

So, as it's a time for stout hearts, to girde the loins, and for all to stand up and be counted, it would seem now is as good a time as any to put on your big trousers, man-the-fcuk-up and put a Fred up.

Good luck Wild Thang! May you get off to a rocking good start.

2-1 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 23 with 2706 viewsHarbour

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 21:03 - Feb 23 with 2647 viewsHooparoo

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:33 - Feb 23 by PlanetHonneywood

Now is not the time for dithering around and niceties.

So, stop whining like a prison biyatch and get your effing score up. And if it's anything other than a Rangers W, go to your room and don't come out until you're ready to put your cock on the block and state, for the record, that you predict a W...and just to lighten your load, it doesn't have to be a barnstorming rout, because any W will do!

'Wee but early' get on with it...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 7:34]

😘 3-1 to the Rs

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 21:55 - Feb 23 with 2595 viewsOutintheOrne

Don't know if we'll win or lose but I reckon we'll score 4. F uck it, we'll win 4-1, Martin, Lowe, Chair and Armstrong off the bench.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 22:05 - Feb 23 with 2583 viewsplasmahoop

Rome wasn't built in a day, and I'm really pleased Gareth here. The bloke has also learnt his trade over a long period of time, not just a quick stint like critchley or beale. However, I'm going this week, really looking forward to it, hope we win, going for a nervy 2-1
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 22:43 - Feb 23 with 2547 viewsBluce_Ree

I want to be optimistic but we're quite shit at the moment.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 23:24 - Feb 23 with 2530 viewsnumptydumpty

If we do win 5 - 1, although would be incredible, many questions asked of the players.

In fact, if we do suddenly go on a hot streak, we really actually should be pi***d off with this group of players.

So a 5 - 1 win for us, will ultimately be greeted with disgust from me.

If we lose 0 - 3, then they wiill just have proved to everyone that they are indeed just a bit shit !!!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 23:25]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 13:46 - Feb 24 with 2369 viewsthemodfather

always tough v this northern outhouse, usually a draw as they stubbornly time waste, foul and score..
new boss, new hope , decent crowd and i think there will be rousing cheers , whatever the score i hope to see some gumption and ready to battle for every point. t'rovers are a decent side in decent form but have lost 13 or so games . we haven't won a league game this year.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:00 - Feb 24 with 2319 viewsR_from_afar

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 18:04 - Feb 23 by paulparker

We will score in the first 15 minutes and absolutely batter them , we will miss about 2 or 3 glorious chances, then come the 75th minute they will equalise we willl then panic until a defensive lapse in concentration gifts them a 2-1 win

So, trademark Rangers performance #1.

Alternatively, we start poorly, they go 2-0 up just before half time, we come roaring back in the second half, scoring with a minute to go, then, having laid siege to their goal for most of the second half, miss two sitters in added on time and...still lose 2-1.
Also known as trademark Rangers performance #2, sigh.

Alternatively, the planets align and for once, things go to plan. Perhaps this recent alignment of the moon, Jupiter and Venus is a good omen (prays):

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred (n/t) on 14:20 - Feb 24 with 2287 viewsCamberleyR

[Post edited 24 Feb 2023 14:20]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:20 - Feb 24 with 2287 viewsCamberleyR

There are lots of similarities to when Neil Warnock took over in 2010, we've got near identical points totals, league position and W/L records. It's also bar a week or so the same time of the season that NW took over so harking back to that first game of his against a high flying, promotion chasing West Brom, I'm going for a 2-0 or 3-1 Wild Thing inspired win.

COYRs

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:45 - Feb 24 with 2234 viewsTheChef

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 18:04 - Feb 23 by paulparker

We will score in the first 15 minutes and absolutely batter them , we will miss about 2 or 3 glorious chances, then come the 75th minute they will equalise we willl then panic until a defensive lapse in concentration gifts them a 2-1 win

That's the spirit PP

I'll happily take a 1-1 just to stop the rot.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:15 - Feb 24 with 2167 viewsPinnerPaul

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 23:24 - Feb 23 by numptydumpty

If we do win 5 - 1, although would be incredible, many questions asked of the players.

In fact, if we do suddenly go on a hot streak, we really actually should be pi***d off with this group of players.

So a 5 - 1 win for us, will ultimately be greeted with disgust from me.

If we lose 0 - 3, then they wiill just have proved to everyone that they are indeed just a bit shit !!!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 23:25]

Soooo win or lose you're going to be p**** off with them!
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:17 - Feb 24 with 2155 viewsQPROslo

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:20 - Feb 24 by CamberleyR

There are lots of similarities to when Neil Warnock took over in 2010, we've got near identical points totals, league position and W/L records. It's also bar a week or so the same time of the season that NW took over so harking back to that first game of his against a high flying, promotion chasing West Brom, I'm going for a 2-0 or 3-1 Wild Thing inspired win.

COYRs

3-1 it is then.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:39 - Feb 24 with 2107 viewsHarbour

1-1 hard fought draw to stop the rot.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:43 - Feb 24 with 2102 viewscollegeranger

1-0 Martin Towering Header - backs to the wall performance with Dickie and Dunne resolute and a verbally and animated manager stalking the touchline barking orders at the hapless Dozzell !
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:05 - Feb 24 with 2066 viewsaston_hoop

Gareth Ainsworth becomes the second QPR manager to make his managerial debut this season against Blackburn after Mick Beale did in August. The other two who have managed us this season were Paul Hall making his debut v Burnley and Critchley making his debut v Preston. This means all 4 managers made their debut v Lancashire clubs. Gareth Ainsworth however is the first of the managers to actually be from Lancashire which will obviously be our secret weapon. Same players though aint it, 0-2

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1988 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:43 - Feb 24 by collegeranger

1-0 Martin Towering Header - backs to the wall performance with Dickie and Dunne resolute and a verbally and animated manager stalking the touchline barking orders at the hapless Dozzell !

I would take the 1-0 win and 3 golden points right now.
However I hope GA realizes already Dozzell has no place on this starting 11 and only on the bench if he picks up his performance .
Same for Tim but despite his misesrable giveway ratio at least he runs at defenders and contributes going forward .
Lets be honest without Willock back to his best which frees up Chair and makes us more dangerous its tough to score.
I expect he will have spoken to each individual player by now even Dieng who is as guilty as the rest during this miserable run
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:25 - Feb 24 with 1875 viewsSteveB

Been seated / stood all over LR in the last 50 years - got SB Stand, T Block Tickets tomorrow. Anyone on here a regular there?
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 1822 viewsDorse

If we don't hand Blackburn a beating, the likes of which has not been seen since the Children In Need charity boxing match between Frank Bruno and Stephen Hawking, then we should march on Parliament and demand Grange Hill bully Gripper Stebson be made Minister for Culture and Sport.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2023 20:20]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 21:17 - Feb 24 with 1759 viewsdistortR

Wish Gareth all the best, top man, but I thoroughly dislike too many of these cvnts who aren't fit (Lol) or worthy to wear the hoops.

0-1
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:50 - Feb 25 with 1570 viewsstevec

3-0.

Tyler, Taylor and JLS with an overhead backflip
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:34 - Feb 25 with 1526 viewsdmm

I want to believe in a win today, but I just can't see our error prone and soft centre being up to the task - Field of course excepted.

1-1 with an improved performance to encourage the faithful and something on which Ains can build.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:43 - Feb 25 with 1509 viewsdistortR

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 07:50 - Feb 25 by stevec

3-0.

Tyler, Taylor and JLS with an overhead backflip

If those 3 play in the same game it'll be the biggest backflip since flippety-flip flipped etc etc
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 08:51 - Feb 25 with 1482 viewsSuffolk

I would be over the moon with a point and the players and fans giving their all.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 09:08 - Feb 25 with 1443 viewsDannyPaddox

First game of the season feeling. In February! Crrrazy. Crazy I tell you. So crazy things will happen. 3-0 to the Rs. Illy from outside the box. Chris Martindowski guides one in expertly with his rump. And Sinclair Armstrong bangs home his first for the club then pulls up injured during during the third lap of honour of his goal celebration. Rock n Roll!

In reality this has a 0-0 feeling and as long as there’s commitment shown I’d take that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024