Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred 06:33 - Feb 23 with 37647 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Never done one before, preferring to hide and shirk the responsibility like a QPR player under NC.

So, as it's a time for stout hearts, to girde the loins, and for all to stand up and be counted, it would seem now is as good a time as any to put on your big trousers, man-the-fcuk-up and put a Fred up.

Good luck Wild Thang! May you get off to a rocking good start.

2-1 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 09:11 - Feb 25 with 3943 viewsRebalhoop

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 13:23 - Feb 23 by derbyhoop

BRFC have won last two, without conceding. But they are without Dack and Brereton.

Low scoring game. 0-0 or 1-0, either way.

Was going to say,it will be the Brereton and Dack show…
So this is great news…
2 - 0. Super hoops
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 10:01 - Feb 25 with 3865 viewsozranger

Won't be making it today owing to a prior engagement and unlike Amit, I cannot get out of it. I am hopeful of the new manager's bounce, but we shall see who turns up - not who is playing but how they are playing. I can see Martin getting a lot of work today.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 10:15 - Feb 25 with 3843 viewsloftus77

Three things about today:
1. GA won't cross the white line between 3-5pm today
2. GA won't physically kick a ball today
3. A fair few of the players who recently kicked a ball at Fleetwood, Hull and home to Sunderland will do today.

Hope i'm wrong - but 0-2 Blackburn. GA will need time.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 10:58 - Feb 25 with 3794 viewsjonath1

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 18:04 - Feb 23 by paulparker

We will score in the first 15 minutes and absolutely batter them , we will miss about 2 or 3 glorious chances, then come the 75th minute they will equalise we willl then panic until a defensive lapse in concentration gifts them a 2-1 win

We will need 2 goals to win, unless we score first in 90th minute. 2-1 Rangers.
Liked NC but am looking forward to this afternoon like I haven't in an age.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 13:36 - Feb 25 with 3590 viewsnumptydumpty

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:15 - Feb 24 by PinnerPaul

Soooo win or lose you're going to be p**** off with them!

It was a rather tongue in cheek comment.

Am hoping for a much improved performance and yes obviously would love us to win and I would be delighted of course but if we do and play extremely well. it would seem to lay some blame on the players for the failure of Critchley.

No one would be happier than me if we annihilate them though quite obviously !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 13:58 - Feb 25 with 3460 viewscheeseydane

I want to be optimistic.
I'm searching my hearts boundaries looking for optimism. Brain wont play ball.
Can someone with broken bones suddenly get up and dance to agadoo?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:02 - Feb 25 with 3371 viewsQPRSteve

No Willock in squad. Amos and Richards on the bench
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 14:04]
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:16 - Feb 25 with 3030 viewsSonofpugwash

Everybody out to impress the new manager no doubt.Good to see some fresh talent on the bench.Vry glad Dack isn't playing - what a sick note he has become.
Would be happy with a 1-1 draw today.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:17 - Feb 25 with 3030 viewsHantsR

Tyler Roberts is in the house. I just said 'alright Tyler?' to him.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:27 - Feb 25 with 2869 viewsgolborne

Looks like he might have to see our current back 4 in action before he makes the wise decision to switch it up in future games
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:31 - Feb 25 with 2808 viewshubble

No Dozell - that's a positive.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:34 - Feb 25 with 2758 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:02 - Feb 25 by QPRSteve

That team talks to me; the bench is even shouting!

What's it saying, Planet? I'll tell you what it's saying...its arms out as you march through some provincial outpost and it says: 'ave it, 'kin 'ave it Rangers!

Good luck and much success, Mr. Ainsworth. Big shout to all Rfosi there today as well - you are the unnamed soldiers in the trenches.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:36 - Feb 25 with 2720 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Bad news on Willock it sounds like his hamstring must be in poor shape sadly.
No Armstrong either that is 3 managers who are not convinced he is our future or he is just injured again.
Lets see if Tim keeps up his nasty habit of giving the ball away but make no mistake GA wont dick around if he keeps putting us in danger he will be yanked off .
Good team hopefully full of fight and a nice 3 pints later today
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:40 - Feb 25 with 2651 viewstraininvain

Miracle in W12 as Richards and Amos are both fit at the same time. Quite the recovery in such a short space of time between Critchley going and Ainsworth starting.

I’ll back the team as we need results to stay up but Critchley was well and truly stitched up by some of this squad.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:46 - Feb 25 with 2529 viewsderbyhoop

Amos and Richards on the bench.
No Laird, Roberts nor Armstrong. Presumably all injured. Along with JCS and Balogun.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:48 - Feb 25 with 2490 viewstraininvain

Any streams?
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:50 - Feb 25 with 2448 viewsHantsR

Playing 'wild thing' at the ground now! XX
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:50 - Feb 25 with 2442 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Afternoon all.

I'm not predicting today.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:53 - Feb 25 with 2366 viewsR_from_afar

I hope the players are bright enough to realise that the whole player/manager dynamic has now changed with the arrival of Ainsworth.

For the moment at least, QPR now have a manager whom most of the fans love more than they do any of the players. If things go wrong, it’s pretty obvious who the fans are going to be giving the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully, this will focus the players’ minds and we will see more determination and effort from them.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:53 - Feb 25 with 2355 viewsBrianWilson

Good to see a lot of the players that are not in the squad today at the family zone

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:56 - Feb 25 with 2292 viewsMick_S

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:53 - Feb 25 by BrianWilson

Good to see a lot of the players that are not in the squad today at the family zone

Young one on the right gets it. Good lad.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 14:59 - Feb 25 with 2194 viewsVancouverHoop

Morning all.

Looks like a good sized crowd.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:01 - Feb 25 with 2121 viewsVancouverHoop

Kicking towards the loft to begin
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:02 - Feb 25 with 2105 viewsDamo1962

Another era begins. Come on U R'ssssss
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 15:04 - Feb 25 with 2024 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Watching this in my parents' place.

Even my cynical ol' Dad#s excited about this one!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024