Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tatics 08:23 - Mar 12 with 17224 viewsRuislipHoop

How pleasing to see GA ditch the passing backwards and sideways and be more direct.Some May call it long ball but it suits our boys much more.If we are going to lose the ball better to do it in their half than ours.Great performance,LR was rocking.
Tatics on 20:42 - Mar 13 with 1210 viewsThe_Beast1976

Tatics on 10:46 - Mar 12 by Sakura

My instinct is to agree with you Brian and I do think you are right that with Willock, Chair and Paal to come back there will be a little more technique involved

But, what I think Ainsworth is spot on about is that these tactics is that they are a massive equaliser. Our budget is one of the smaller and it’s going to get even smaller.

Playing this dirty, gritty nasty style is our best shot of getting up the league and eventually promoted.

If we try and play the same style as teams with bigger budgets it’s not likely to be successful

But if we can force them into playing a different style of game, and we pick up the players that suits that then we can outplay them

They don’t like it up em these fancy footballers. I want to see Rangers piss off teams. I want them to hate playing us. To hate coming to Loftus road

FFP makes it very hard to compete so let’s change things up

"They don’t like it up em these fancy footballers. I want to see Rangers piss off teams. I want them to hate playing us. To hate coming to Loftus road".

^This
Tatics on 07:07 - Mar 14 with 1006 viewsBklynRanger

Tatics on 12:12 - Mar 13 by HAYESBOY

Thanks for that Hayes. One thing I'm quite impressed with so far is he's not giving any kind of air of being overawed or just happy to be here.

A lot of talk on there and elsewhere about what he expects from players if they want to progress with us, accountability to each other, knowing their jobs, clarity etc. That's exactly what we needed, so good to see.

Wild Thing has been waiting a long time for this and he's certainly not fcuking about.
Tatics on 14:47 - Mar 14 with 853 viewstimcocking

Tatics on 20:08 - Mar 13 by distortR

Good to see you back, Tim!

Thank you.

Always here reading Clive’s beautiful articles, just try not to post often to avoid the constant mindless hostility it seems to bring!

You Rrrrs
Tatics on 16:55 - Mar 14 with 781 viewsstanistheman

Tatics on 10:46 - Mar 12 by Sakura

My instinct is to agree with you Brian and I do think you are right that with Willock, Chair and Paal to come back there will be a little more technique involved

But, what I think Ainsworth is spot on about is that these tactics is that they are a massive equaliser. Our budget is one of the smaller and it’s going to get even smaller.

Playing this dirty, gritty nasty style is our best shot of getting up the league and eventually promoted.

If we try and play the same style as teams with bigger budgets it’s not likely to be successful

But if we can force them into playing a different style of game, and we pick up the players that suits that then we can outplay them

They don’t like it up em these fancy footballers. I want to see Rangers piss off teams. I want them to hate playing us. To hate coming to Loftus road

FFP makes it very hard to compete so let’s change things up

Some valid points there, these tactics might have been needed against e
Watford, but I would not like to see us playing nasty football like the old Wimbledon just to win games.

We have some good footballers at QPR and whilst it may be that the likes of Willock and Chair will be sold in the summer I would hate to see them replaced with players suited to nasty gritty football that is hard to watch.

Cutting out the unnecessary passes amongst the defenders and instead getting the ball forward more quickly is good, but in my view we need to still play a more pleasing style.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024