Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft 01:11 - Jun 21 with 18443 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I was holding out hope that all 5 people on board will be found and rescued despite the oxygen window closing.
That was until I met a cave diver by pure accident today on a construction site and he crushed my spirit .
If by some miracle the submersible craft makes it to the surface the crew cannot open the rescue hatch from inside .Its bolted shut and can only be opened from outside he mentioned .
Hope they make it because thinking of them inside knowing its over for 3 days is beyond cruel.
Sorry for the downer thread.Hope they are rescued by the time we wake up

Just got home from work watched the coast guard presser and know its over but at least they died instaniously if that helps the families .RIP
[Post edited 22 Jun 2023 23:19]
RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 05:19 - Jun 24 with 1933 viewsLblock

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 11:07 - Jun 23 by Toast_R

The cat that refused to eat Anne Robinson was obviously the weakest Lynx...

Cap doffed for that one!

On the sub, my thoughts are:
It made big news due to circumstances - this sort of thing is a one off, unusual etc
The fascination with visiting a watery grave seems very odd to me but clearly for others it floats their boat (or not)
If billionaires want to piss away their money then so be it
Thankfully their end was quick and didn’t involve days sitting there slowly edging closer to death - imagine the pressure they’d of been under in that scenario
And lastly…… meme makers these days are incredibly fast out of the blocks

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 08:19 - Jun 24 with 1827 viewsDannyPaddox

Spot the difference …

Jesus wept look who’s cashing in. Just to remind us no they weren’t deluded idiots with more money than sense indulging in a bit of gung-ho extreme tourism, they were in fact brave souls pushing the frontiers of human knowledge. Namely that it’s not a good idea to dive 12,500 feet down to the depths of the ocean in an improvised biscuit tin fashioned from accessories bought in a camping shop. They did it so we wouldn’t have to.
RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 10:50 - Jun 24 with 1700 viewsSonofpugwash

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 20:11 - Jun 23 by qpr_1968

she'll eat her...

If kids in school want to identify as cats then you should give them cat food for lunch and make them use litter trays.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 11:33 - Jun 24 with 1650 viewsNorthernr

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 10:50 - Jun 24 by Sonofpugwash

If kids in school want to identify as cats then you should give them cat food for lunch and make them use litter trays.

Thread about submarines. We're not bringing this mental cat, trans, GB News stuff onto this message board, on this thread or any other.
RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:02 - Jun 24 with 1508 viewsqpr_1968

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 10:50 - Jun 24 by Sonofpugwash

christ, she'd have kittens.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:02 - Jun 24 with 1504 viewsSonofpugwash

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 11:33 - Jun 24 by Northernr

Thread about submarines. We're not bringing this mental cat, trans, GB News stuff onto this message board, on this thread or any other.

You started with the cats.

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 17:12 - Jun 24 with 1387 viewsLblock

It’s a serious issue though

Not one to pussyfoot about

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 17:34 - Jun 24 with 1355 viewsSnipper

You were feline fine until cats were brought up.
Login to get fewer ads

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 18:25 - Jun 24 with 1311 viewsdistortR

I won't be sticking anything in the patreon kitty.....
RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:37 - Jun 25 with 1127 viewsdistortR

No 'Summer Trans Rumours' thread, then?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2023 14:38]
RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:41 - Jun 25 with 1116 viewsSonofpugwash

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:37 - Jun 25 by distortR

No 'Summer Trans Rumours' thread, then?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2023 14:38]

I think we should have a paws on this discussion otherwise it could turn into Apocalypse Meow.

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:45 - Jun 25 with 1104 viewsdistortR

RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:41 - Jun 25 by Sonofpugwash

I think we should have a paws on this discussion otherwise it could turn into Apocalypse Meow.

Not until Northern says purrlease.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024