Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Wing 16:39 - Jul 3 with 81491 viewswesty

Lewis Wing signing will be announced very shortly. Personally I think it’s a very good signing. He’s eager, can score goals and he is hardy. Will want to prove he’s championship level not cry off like a lot of over hyped pampered players. Good work GA and staff.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2023 16:42]
Lewis Wing on 12:14 - Jul 5 with 4994 viewskensalriser

Pausing the puns, his record isn't great. Had one full season with Middlesbrough 2019-20 after which he was loaned to Rotherham who were relegated, since when he's been in League 1.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lewis Wing on 12:17 - Jul 5 with 4936 viewsDavieQPR

Is he free or are we getting him on Higher Perches?
Lewis Wing on 12:20 - Jul 5 with 4881 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lewis Wing on 12:14 - Jul 5 by kensalriser

Pausing the puns, his record isn't great. Had one full season with Middlesbrough 2019-20 after which he was loaned to Rotherham who were relegated, since when he's been in League 1.

The Waitrose era is over sweetheart. Welcome to Lidl.
Lewis Wing on 12:39 - Jul 5 with 4747 viewskensalriser

Lewis Wing on 12:20 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

The Waitrose era is over sweetheart. Welcome to Lidl.

I can only dream of Lidl when I'm picking up the end of the day discards from the stall opposite the Kilburn High Rd Aldi.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lewis Wing on 13:17 - Jul 5 with 4548 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Lewis Wing on 12:39 - Jul 5 by kensalriser

I can only dream of Lidl when I'm picking up the end of the day discards from the stall opposite the Kilburn High Rd Aldi.

He's played 100 games in the Championship. He's hardly Ross Weare or Stewart Wardley. I'm not sure what people were expecting with our budget of just about naff all.
Lewis Wing on 15:16 - Jul 5 with 4129 viewsrobith

Record isn't but I went to see Wycombe a couple of times last year and he was comfortably the best player on the pitch. Ainsworth really knows how to get the best out of him
Lewis Wing on 15:24 - Jul 5 with 4080 viewsNorthernr

This is the thing. I always really liked him at Boro, and was amazed they sent him to Rotherham in the first place. Really liked him at Rotherham, surprised it didn't go better. Amazed he went down to League One.

Maybe I'm missing something.
Lewis Wing on 15:29 - Jul 5 with 4043 viewsterryb

Lewis Wing on 15:24 - Jul 5 by Northernr

This is the thing. I always really liked him at Boro, and was amazed they sent him to Rotherham in the first place. Really liked him at Rotherham, surprised it didn't go better. Amazed he went down to League One.

Maybe I'm missing something.

More importantly North.

Is Westy correct & he is signing? Or has he flown away?
Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Wing on 15:43 - Jul 5 with 3949 viewsNorthernr

Lewis Wing on 15:29 - Jul 5 by terryb

More importantly North.

Is Westy correct & he is signing? Or has he flown away?

Well I'd heard it was a possibility to the extent the piece is already written. But then after writing it had also heard Sunderland, Preston and several others were in the hunt and basically given up on it. But that was a few weeks ago. Westy would appear to know better than me.
Lewis Wing on 15:48 - Jul 5 with 3874 viewsbrewers_hoop

Sing when we’re Winging…
Lewis Wing on 16:00 - Jul 5 with 3788 viewsMaggsinho

Lewis Wing on 15:43 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Well I'd heard it was a possibility to the extent the piece is already written. But then after writing it had also heard Sunderland, Preston and several others were in the hunt and basically given up on it. But that was a few weeks ago. Westy would appear to know better than me.

You mean you were winging it?
Lewis Wing on 16:08 - Jul 5 with 3702 viewsslmrstid

Lewis Wing on 16:00 - Jul 5 by Maggsinho

You mean you were winging it?

I still feel one day we must have, if Clive hasn't binned them, copies of all the "signings that never were" pieces he wrote.

Be an interesting view into alternative historical futures of QPR.
Lewis Wing on 16:15 - Jul 5 with 3646 viewsNorthernr

Lewis Wing on 16:08 - Jul 5 by slmrstid

I still feel one day we must have, if Clive hasn't binned them, copies of all the "signings that never were" pieces he wrote.

Be an interesting view into alternative historical futures of QPR.

Patreon benefit. Kieffer Moore, Darren Ambrose, Jon Walters, George Cox (although I basically changed the names on that and rebadged it for Kenneth Paal).

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lewis Wing on 16:26 - Jul 5 with 3553 viewsslmrstid

Lewis Wing on 16:15 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Patreon benefit. Kieffer Moore, Darren Ambrose, Jon Walters, George Cox (although I basically changed the names on that and rebadged it for Kenneth Paal).

Apologies, didn't know that. Guess who's not signed up...
Lewis Wing on 16:27 - Jul 5 with 3543 viewsNorthernr

Lewis Wing on 16:26 - Jul 5 by slmrstid

Apologies, didn't know that. Guess who's not signed up...

No no, it's not on there, I'm just saying maybe I should
Lewis Wing on 16:28 - Jul 5 with 3522 viewstoboboly

Ched Evans?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Lewis Wing on 16:29 - Jul 5 with 3498 viewsderbyhoop

Is his agent still hawking him around?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lewis Wing on 16:39 - Jul 5 with 3393 viewsNorthernr

Lewis Wing on 16:28 - Jul 5 by toboboly

Ched Evans?

No that was always complete fcking bolox.
Lewis Wing on 16:42 - Jul 5 with 3351 viewstoboboly

Lewis Wing on 16:39 - Jul 5 by Northernr

No that was always complete fcking bolox.

I am shocked

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Lewis Wing on 16:43 - Jul 5 with 3342 viewsR_from_afar

Not forgetting...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Lewis Wing on 09:42 - Jul 6 with 2797 viewsBlue_Castello

So Westy when you say very shortly were you meaning this week, can't help feeling his agent will be negotiating very hard as he knows how keen we are to get him signed up and that' there's competition from other clubs......
Lewis Wing on 10:11 - Jul 6 with 2682 viewsslmrstid

I hope that gym membership of his is cancellable. Or part of a chain so he can transfer it to another part of the country if he doesn't sign.
Lewis Wing on 13:56 - Jul 6 with 2249 viewsconnell10

Wing deal dead as a Dodo .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lewis Wing on 08:12 - Jul 7 with 1721 viewsAussieRs

Lewis Wing on 13:56 - Jul 6 by connell10

Wing deal dead as a Dodo .

Pity. Talonted.
Lewis Wing on 08:16 - Jul 7 with 1690 viewshubble

It was a hard decision for him. He was between a Roc and a hard place.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024