Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? 11:30 - Feb 2 with 26574 viewsnumptydumpty

How do we know that this guy will sign.??

Nothing definite as yet from what I can see.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:11 - Feb 5 with 3975 viewswombat

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 16:04 - Feb 5 by enfieldargh

Kurt Bakholt

Legend !

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:13 - Feb 5 with 3943 viewsE15Hoop

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:09 - Feb 5 by R_from_afar

Knowing our luck, it'll turn out that he's allergic to grass, won't It?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/keep-off-the-grass-b

Well there's always cocaine instead (allegedly..
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:27 - Feb 5 with 3775 viewsmart_Goblin

Just happy that there are now options and our bench is now looking much stronger .
Would be good to know how long he’s here for but at the moment he’s experienced and clearly a talent for this level . Competition for places is so important.

On the flip side, I hope we stay up because if not we are going to have a thumping great wage bill for League and round and round we go .
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:29 - Feb 5 with 3753 viewsPunteR

Why didnt we get all these loans at the start of the season?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:32 - Feb 5 with 3696 viewsRangersw12

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:29 - Feb 5 by PunteR

Question should be why didn't we get Marti at the start of the season !

As for the loans I'm led to believe Prem teams usually want fees and wage percentage early in the windows and by the end they're giving players away
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:40 - Feb 5 with 3621 viewsNorthantsHoop

Has a mullet, back to the mid 80s, we are saved - URsss
[Post edited 5 Feb 17:45]
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:43 - Feb 5 with 3578 viewsLblock

Careful..... you'll have Superhoops+some number or other on you fella!

You need to sprinkle fairy dust and rainbows on this.

This signing ticks boxes a lot were looking for.
Scandi league and potential gem who Marti knows of old.

Was hoping we'd sign 3 or 4 on 2nd Jan but is what it is. We've gone from expecting nobody to getting these lads in and some flottsam and jettsum out.

Gods speed to them all.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:57 - Feb 5 with 3423 viewsngbqpr

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 15:52 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Other than Nygaard have we had any other Danish Rs? I feel like I’ve forgotten someone important?

Mikkel Beck on loan...this lad's agent, I believe...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:57 - Feb 5 with 3419 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 15:52 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Other than Nygaard have we had any other Danish Rs? I feel like I’ve forgotten someone important?

SAMI YUSUF!

HOW CAN YOU FORGET FFS?

Bare bones.

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 18:00 - Feb 5 with 3394 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 16:55 - Feb 5 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Wow. Considering the dross we have signed over the years it does seem we have a grownup in charge.
Or it could be they just have a YTS lad in the back playing Football Manager, highlighting which players do well when taking IFK Gothenburg to the CL final.

We (rightly) laugh at this, but I tell you what, Fifa is normally spot on. The amount of young players I've signed for us over the years that then turn up playing for Prem clubs 2 or 3 years later is amazing. The level of research in those games is far beyond what scouts were doing up until the last 15-odd years.

Bare bones.

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 18:01 - Feb 5 with 3384 viewsBklynRanger

Seems like a charming fellow!
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 18:48 - Feb 5 with 3096 viewslassel

Because there was no money. We had to give out multi years contracts to Colback and Cook to get them to join and use a chunk of next years budget in advance.

Even with a few leaving, we have still had to have Frey and Anderson agree to playing for a pittance and make it up next year if we extend them and Hayden & Hodge given to us for free.
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 18:48 - Feb 5 with 3096 viewsngbqpr

Done his first interview wearing Stussy, that'll do me.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 19:02 - Feb 5 with 2971 viewskensalriser

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 16:30 - Feb 5 by NW5Hoop

I don't know which is worse.

"He's a terrific lad, great character, great sense of humour. He'll bring a smile to the place. I worked with him at Scunthorpe, and he was a bit unlucky with injuries, and we had the other lad doing well. But it's such a thrill to have him here."

or

“He performed above the median as a line-breaking 10 specifically for our possession-based 4-3-3 conceptual shape in data screening and was crucially, given our situation managing profitability and sustainability regulations, available on a free transfer owing to his former club’s relegation."

That just needs a light drizzle of balsamic vinegar, a nice olive oil and some parmesan shavings and it's good to go.

Still unconvinced he's not having a laugh.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 19:05 - Feb 5 with 2950 viewsJevlar

I bet he knows how to perform an Ollie on a skateboard
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 19:10 - Feb 5 with 2904 viewsbosh67

If he can actually keep fit he is apparently a bit Buzsáky like in skill level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 19:10 - Feb 5 with 2902 viewsjoolsyp

For some reason I always feel happier when we have a Scandi in the team. Great support from our Danish/Swedish/Norwegian bretheren and sisteren.

Edit: ahem, apart from a certain Finnish left-back ...
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 19:28 - Feb 5 with 2778 viewsPunteR

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:32 - Feb 5 by Rangersw12

Question should be why didn't we get Marti at the start of the season !

As for the loans I'm led to believe Prem teams usually want fees and wage percentage early in the windows and by the end they're giving players away

I kinda get why Marti wasnt here from the start, he was still under another contract but surely loans and players out of contract was still an option ?

Ferdinand and Bhatia left this club in a right old mess.
One thing is for sure, Hoos needs to keep away from the football side of things. This new guy seems to be on it.

Better late than never i guess. Lets hope these new recruits are decent.
Onwards and upwards.

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:11 - Feb 5 with 2522 viewsCopenhagenRs

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 19:10 - Feb 5 by joolsyp

For some reason I always feel happier when we have a Scandi in the team. Great support from our Danish/Swedish/Norwegian bretheren and sisteren.

Edit: ahem, apart from a certain Finnish left-back ...

I was sceptical for a start as Lucas seems a bit over the hill at first sight. But then again - he is not 36 years old and there is definitely a great player hidden in him. That great player might be a bit rusty for a start. But the one and only coach who can reignite his career is surely a certain Mr. Cifuentes. Lucas has praised him on several occasions on Danish telly and the two of them seems to have a special connection. That fact makes me optimistic about his future at QPR. Apart from having a mullet that Gerry Francis will approve he will see this as a great/last chance to restart his career. So I am sure he will go all in on this.
You dont get 7 caps for Denmark if you are completely useless. He can turn out to be surprise package with a good cross in him, quite a bit of flair and he even knows how to handle a dead ball situation. But he also is widely known to be injury prone. That is part of the equation I guess.
I am very much looking forward to see him playing at Loftus Road. Watch out for a Danish flag soon. And please dont call me a tourist. I used to live in Shepherds Bush for years and was a STH and now a bond holder.
Brentford did ok signing quite a few Danes. Why shouldn't we. I hope to see many more in the future.
And finally I want to point out that QPR actually do have a lot of bretheren and sisteren over here. Diehard Scandinavian QPR fans. Probably more than you would expect. You have all seen the Norwegians around Sherpherds Bush and the Swedish R with the flag. In Denmark QPR is also still in high regard among real football fans. It doesnt matter if its Leauge one, championship or whatever. We are here and there and everywhere. URrrrrrsssss!
[Post edited 5 Feb 20:21]
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:23 - Feb 5 with 2414 viewsconnell10

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:11 - Feb 5 by CopenhagenRs

I was sceptical for a start as Lucas seems a bit over the hill at first sight. But then again - he is not 36 years old and there is definitely a great player hidden in him. That great player might be a bit rusty for a start. But the one and only coach who can reignite his career is surely a certain Mr. Cifuentes. Lucas has praised him on several occasions on Danish telly and the two of them seems to have a special connection. That fact makes me optimistic about his future at QPR. Apart from having a mullet that Gerry Francis will approve he will see this as a great/last chance to restart his career. So I am sure he will go all in on this.
You dont get 7 caps for Denmark if you are completely useless. He can turn out to be surprise package with a good cross in him, quite a bit of flair and he even knows how to handle a dead ball situation. But he also is widely known to be injury prone. That is part of the equation I guess.
I am very much looking forward to see him playing at Loftus Road. Watch out for a Danish flag soon. And please dont call me a tourist. I used to live in Shepherds Bush for years and was a STH and now a bond holder.
Brentford did ok signing quite a few Danes. Why shouldn't we. I hope to see many more in the future.
And finally I want to point out that QPR actually do have a lot of bretheren and sisteren over here. Diehard Scandinavian QPR fans. Probably more than you would expect. You have all seen the Norwegians around Sherpherds Bush and the Swedish R with the flag. In Denmark QPR is also still in high regard among real football fans. It doesnt matter if its Leauge one, championship or whatever. We are here and there and everywhere. URrrrrrsssss!

Great Post mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:25 - Feb 5 with 2402 viewsSmokey

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 19:28 - Feb 5 by PunteR

I kinda get why Marti wasnt here from the start, he was still under another contract but surely loans and players out of contract was still an option ?

Ferdinand and Bhatia left this club in a right old mess.
One thing is for sure, Hoos needs to keep away from the football side of things. This new guy seems to be on it.

Better late than never i guess. Lets hope these new recruits are decent.
Onwards and upwards.

There was zero chance a Prem club like Wolves giving us a player for free like Hodge to "develop" with Ainsworth in charge
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:43 - Feb 5 with 2247 viewsdanehoop

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:23 - Feb 5 by connell10

Great Post mate

Used to meet with the Danish Rs in Copenhagen to watch games in whatever pub we could find showing our games in the early 2000's when I was living there. I can confirm that they were a great bunch of lads and very knowledgeable group of supporters.

Never knowingly understood

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:46 - Feb 5 with 2227 viewsPunteR

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:25 - Feb 5 by Smokey

There was zero chance a Prem club like Wolves giving us a player for free like Hodge to "develop" with Ainsworth in charge

Yeh good point.

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 21:02 - Feb 5 with 2105 viewsbaz_qpr

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 20:11 - Feb 5 by CopenhagenRs

There's always groups of Scandi's in the Ellerslie Rd
Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 21:08 - Feb 5 with 2046 viewsSpaceman_P

Lucas Andersen SIGNED ??? on 17:40 - Feb 5 by NorthantsHoop

Has a mullet, back to the mid 80s, we are saved - URsss
[Post edited 5 Feb 17:45]

Our two forwards are going to look like a pair of psychos.

It'll look like some real breaking bad level stuff... what with Frey with his veins popping out his noggin and this new fella with his business at the front party at the back hair-do.

Bring it on I say

(soundtrack - duelling banjos)
[Post edited 5 Feb 21:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024